Re: [1.3.11] Project Resurrection - A compilation, "revival" and an add-on mod (Version 0.4.0a PORT release)

CodeVengeance wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:09 pm
I am new to mods and wanted to ask if this mod auto updates or do I have to check all the time for a new update.
Sorry for the late reply but here's your answer:

No, this mod doesn't auto-updates so you did have to check for new updates.
I suggest you come back to check for updates monthly. If there's news, do keep an eye on the estimation release date.

An unfortunate news about Project Resurrection

Hi everyone,

Sorry that the mod has been going hiatus for over two months now and I thought it would be better to give updates regarding about it.

This mod won't likely to be updated for a year now and would probably be one of my hobbies, that is likely to be rarely worked on. I will be in my final year of my school, starting from January. (Yeah, I don't live in America or Britain so there's that...)

It's going to get tough from there on so I'm going to be completely strict on playing games and developing the mod.
I apologise if there are any inconveniences regarding the bugs since this mod will be officially hiatus from today onwards but I will answer some of your questions. Specifically, questions that I'm able to explain. Other than that, there's something that I should probably let you guys know: I am losing interest of developing Project Resurrection.

This is likely because Project Resurrection is just somewhat forgettable or non-existent to sites such as YouTube and ModDB but that's not a major issue since Project Resurrection wasn't known at there as it wasn't popular around 2016 till mid 2017. It was kind of trendy from there on for a short while then it was stable? However, it crashed down in a few months. I'm not expressing my anger nor disappointment towards Ultimate Edition, a collection that bundles several mods. The main problem is that most people aren't playing or looking more into the original, A.K.A the stand-alone mod. In return, it gives more recognition towards Ultimate Edition than the original mod itself. Other exceptions might be Nine-Tailed Fox Mod, when it was already popular before Ultimate Edition came out.

Now I have said that, I wish people would look more into it. I guess that's not the case and I can just keep dreaming about it.

And also, although it's very late, a huge thanks to the Unity Remake Team, who played Project Resurrection in one of their livestreams. It actually gives a bit of more recognition towards the mod and I'm grateful for that.

Lastly, I want to thank everyone who has been with the mod for over three years. I really appreciate it.

Thank you and hope you guys have a great winter.

Goodbye.

Re: [1.3.11] Project Resurrection - A compilation, "revival" and an add-on mod (Version 0.4.0a PORT release)

CheezBurgerzAreCoolz wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:39 pm
i need help, when i download it, it just says its missing to many things. how do i download it without having a problem of needing stuff?
i love this game too much and want to play it so badly.
Put ProjectR folder inside the game's folder, in place where all of folders are. Then put SCP CB - Project Ressurection.exe file inside game's folder.

Miomiowski wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:12 pm
CheezBurgerzAreCoolz wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:39 pm
i need help, when i download it, it just says its missing to many things. how do i download it without having a problem of needing stuff?
i love this game too much and want to play it so badly.
Put ProjectR folder inside the game's folder, in place where all of folders are. Then put SCP CB - Project Ressurection.exe file inside game's folder.
Yeah i got it, but when do you think 4.0b is coming out? do you got any idea's?