Re: [1.3.9] Project Resurrection - A compilation, "revival" and an add-on mod (Version 0.4.0a)

DatCATSCP wrote:Does this mod have any new SCPs that SCP CB ultimate edition doesn't?
It doesn't say what SCPs UE includes on the moddb page.
SCP - Containment Breach: Ultimate Edition includes all contents from other mods with an exception of NTF Mod shooting mechanic. Every time a mod gets an update, they port it to their mod.

However, they haven't update their mod yet with my recent version V.0.4.0a but they will add it soon enough.

In Version 0.4.0a, these are the new SCPs that were added:

SCP-113
SCP-650
SCP-173-J

SCP-650 in this version uses a completely different function similar to the Unity Remake.

SCP-1079, on the other hand, has a packet to allows you to unpack one sweet.

Currently, this version has save errors so I did recommend you not to save the game.

It will be later fixed in the next version that will be ported to V.1.3.11.

Re: [1.3.11] Project Resurrection - A compilation, "revival" and an add-on mod (Version 0.4.0a PORT release)

diszxchat wrote:
DasJOHANN wrote:The MEGA link is incorrect and leads to an older version of the mod...
Just a friendly head up.
Fixed it. Thank you very much.
There's a glitch that I forgot to mention
When you morph into 173-J the screen shakes repeatively at a random 3-8 secs (For the seconds I'm just guessing, but in a persective that's how it how much you might assume it is)

I'll make sure to let you know if there are any bugs/glitches I find in the game :wink:

Re: [1.3.11] Project Resurrection - A compilation, "revival" and an add-on mod (Version 0.4.0a PORT release)

Hi! First of all really well made mod, i'm playing it probably since 0.2.0.
Anyways I've got few suggestions and few encountered bugs for you.

1.Ok so this one is pretty huge, I cannot advance further in the game on any save due to a glitch. Essentially if you save while wearing the Gas Mask, upon reloading game will treat you as you would be wearing Hazmat Suit. This causes the player to be unable to drop, pick up, or use any items. And since you don't have in most cases Hazmat Suit in inventory, you can't take it off. It essentially swaps Gas Mask mode to Hazmat Suit mode, for some reason. It's not something that was in clean 1.3.11 as far as I know.

2.I've seen that SCP-006 has 100% chance of spawning in the game. I would suggest bringing back old rarity chances, for overall balance. Godmode is pretty OP after all. Especially if you made SCP-005 easier to get now. Something that I suggested earlier too is that also if you would mind making this change, when it comes to SCP-006's achievement - it could only become available if seed has generated SCP-006's containement chamber. This would make achievement runs much more duable. I don't know if it is possible in Blitz3D but you might try it.

3. SCP-1079 is broken. Or atleast it appears to be. Eating one or 2 candies does nothing, only after eating about 5 after a short while you start loosing shit ton of blood. This is inconsistent with it's true abillity (if it's a feature).

4. Not all SCP-113's death messages change player's gender noun. Enough said.

5. Just a little thing you might want or might not want to consider, SCP-005's spawn rotation. It's pretty dope that you've kept all of its spawning locations at the same time as a tribute (I think it's pretty cool that you need to start crystallization upon yourself to retrieve it from SCP-409's chamber) but maybe rethink this a bit. While it's mostly balanced and all, for example when it spawns in its chamber, it doesn't really make sense that you would need to drop it in order to trigger "spooky event". Again, your choice.

Again, I'm aware this mod has still a pretty long way to go. So far, looking forward to the future :wink:

Miomiowski wrote:Hi! First of all really well made mod, i'm playing it probably since 0.2.0.
Anyways I've got few suggestions and few encountered bugs for you.

1.Ok so this one is pretty huge, I cannot advance further in the game on any save due to a glitch. Essentially if you save while wearing the Gas Mask, upon reloading game will treat you as you would be wearing Hazmat Suit. This causes the player to be unable to drop, pick up, or use any items. And since you don't have in most cases Hazmat Suit in inventory, you can't take it off. It essentially swaps Gas Mask mode to Hazmat Suit mode, for some reason. It's not something that was in clean 1.3.11 as far as I know.

2.I've seen that SCP-006 has 100% chance of spawning in the game. I would suggest bringing back old rarity chances, for overall balance. Godmode is pretty OP after all. Especially if you made SCP-005 easier to get now. Something that I suggested earlier too is that also if you would mind making this change, when it comes to SCP-006's achievement - it could only become available if seed has generated SCP-006's containement chamber. This would make achievement runs much more duable. I don't know if it is possible in Blitz3D but you might try it.

3. SCP-1079 is broken. Or atleast it appears to be. Eating one or 2 candies does nothing, only after eating about 5 after a short while you start loosing shit ton of blood. This is inconsistent with it's true abillity (if it's a feature).

4. Not all SCP-113's death messages change player's gender noun. Enough said.

5. Just a little thing you might want or might not want to consider, SCP-005's spawn rotation. It's pretty dope that you've kept all of its spawning locations at the same time as a tribute (I think it's pretty cool that you need to start crystallization upon yourself to retrieve it from SCP-409's chamber) but maybe rethink this a bit. While it's mostly balanced and all, for example when it spawns in its chamber, it doesn't really make sense that you would need to drop it in order to trigger "spooky event". Again, your choice.

Again, I'm aware this mod has still a pretty long way to go. So far, looking forward to the future :wink:
1. I see... I will check it out and get it fix in the next version.

2. Originally, I intend to leave the room with rarity chances but some people keep saying that I should get rid of it and let the room spawn at all times. I could re-add it back, to make the game balanced. And no, it's unlikely possible to code an achievement to appear if the room is generated in the map seed. I would need to re-code the whole achievement system.

3. There will be better improvements for a few SCPs in the future so that it stays true to its original ability (at most).

4. I will check that out also.

5. This event was agreed by some of the PR developers to scare people out of it as some would let their guard down since getting SCP-005 isn't too much of a worry as they played Box of Horrors.

Miomiowski wrote:
Just had this happen to me, RIP my save file. Please provide a hotfix as soon as you can, OP.
Check my custom map for CB viewtopic.php?t=10630