Re: [1.3.X] SCPS Mod

diszxchat wrote:SCP-009 - Red Ice:
NOTE: The Ice texture is like that because of the removal of FastExt which bump mapping use.

Credits:

Juanjpro - Thanks for fixing the problem. Turns out the cause was the ladder.
I think you can add an Alpha value to this texture (like 0.5 for example) to make it transparent.

PXLSHN wrote:
diszxchat wrote:SCP-009 - Red Ice:
NOTE: The Ice texture is like that because of the removal of FastExt which bump mapping use.

Credits:

Juanjpro - Thanks for fixing the problem. Turns out the cause was the ladder.
I think you can add an Alpha value to this texture (like 0.5 for example) to make it transparent.
To the mapsystem?

Alright i came across some bugs:

SCP-005 cannot be used on DNA scanners

Minor Bugs n stuff:
using SCP-005 on a key card slot say "you insterted the key CARD into the slot" not "you held the key close to the slot"

EDIT: ill edit this if i find anything else
That Poot Burd c:

PootWizard wrote:Alright i came across some bugs:

SCP-005 cannot be used on DNA scanners

Minor Bugs n stuff:
using SCP-005 on a key card slot say "you insterted the key CARD into the slot" not "you held the key close to the slot"

EDIT: ill edit this if i find anything else
I don't think SCP-005 cannot be used on Hand Scanners. You should be getting MAV (Memory Access Violation).

For the key card, SCP-005 can shaped into key card or anything that is needed to open the door. I will see into it.

I will fix them in the next version.

diszxchat wrote: To the mapsystem?
Well, usually it should work by making the texture transparent using a program like Photoshop or Gimp, but I'm not sure about it.
If you want to do it in code, yes, then it should be under the "LoadRMesh" function. But I would also need to construct and test the code for it in order to be able to give out more information.

PXLSHN wrote:
Well, usually it should work by making the texture transparent using a program like Photoshop or Gimp, but I'm not sure about it.
If you want to do it in code, yes, then it should be under the "LoadRMesh" function. But I would also need to construct and test the code for it in order to be able to give out more information.
send the link to you in PM

PXLSHN wrote:
Juan said the current red ice is supposed to be like that but because of the Lightroom. It bugged. So yeah, the game fixed it.