SCP CIM: A Tantalizing Haunt

The best nightmares are the ones a pony would never see coming. They truly shock their victims, chilling their bones, and imprisoning reason. A master nightmare could terrorize any pony it finds, but only one has managed to strike an entire town and break its way into reality.

Tantabus did not merely obey Luna as some ponies might want you to believe, but was lurking in the shadows of Equestria, slowly increasing its influence on Equestria. It even learned to induce an augmented day dream of sorts, to inject a tasteful amount of insecurities for new army of nightmare forces to feast on.

Oh, that power. It makes tremble just thinking about it!
Oh windigoes, I'm drooling again!

Anyway, Tantabus gave his army tremendous power. Now anypony they possess will be transformed into something utterly dangerous, terrifying, and purely evil.

This is how it all started, especially when Tantabus targeted Discord. Now many are contained in the Everfree Forest, but Tantabus is on his way. A new age is about to be written. An age of nightmares (many of whom you humans believe to have created as a so called creepy pasta).

My fealty to Luna prevents me from helping Tantabus, but our fate is fixed. Instead she has asked me to warn the neighboring dimensions of their impending doom—I mean of a villain their supposed to defeat. For this I need this community's help in modifying your absolutely brilliant video game so that it can harbor my warning.

Uhg! My mental link is failing.
I'll be right back.

Re: SCP CIM: A Tantalizing Haunt

And this is why I prefer the company of ghosts to the living. Something about their death just seems to clear their minds of ignorance. Oh how I used to relish the wails of the "good" people who realized how wrong their self-righteousness had driven them.
Yes AgentParadox, it will be as I said it will be: a mod.

As to your point, Cridone, all those other versions have been about glorifying the princess of friendship and her friends. I on the other hand wish to tell the true story of Containment is Magic: how the monsters you call "creepy pastas" came under Tantabus's banner to seize control of Equestria, and transform it into the nightmare it should've become a long time ago.
I especially want to ensure Candy Mare is included in the mod as she is an important member of Tantabus's force.

Now, I am well aware that this isn't very different from the current mods, at face value. I do want to include some new abilities for some entities in the game, as well as even add in a few of my own (not unlike how theHappyJammer added Slender Man in his mod).