Re: SCP - New Fear [Unreleased Total Conversion]

Gogert777 wrote:Cans i helpis withis anythingis? I bagot tha zaaabrush and i coulda aa beee varyy ussafull witha tha modaaa. Now docha goo and bee likea well we dont reaaly neeee zeehelp right nowwa.
Yeeeee caaaaannnnnttttttt ifffffff yyyyeeeee tttyyyppee liiiiikkkkkk aaaaaaa ffaaaaaaaaaggggggggg,,,,,, bbbuuuutttt mmmaaayyybbaaa iiifff yuuuu tttyyypppp nnnuuurrmmmalllyyyy...
GamingMediocrity wrote:I for one am looking forward to playing this. I have all of these ideas in my head that popped up when you mentioned RPG elements. I shall be monitoring!
Mmm, unfortunately progress has a while to go until we can start on alot of the work. Also, the website is under construction, it's not ready yet,

GamingMediocrity wrote:I for one am looking forward to playing this. I have all of these ideas in my head that popped up when you mentioned RPG elements. I shall be monitoring!
Yes, I do too have lots of ideas and looking forward to the mod. Will you be able to play as an SCP, because you did mention this will be an RPG style, so it would be really cool if you could be an SCP :)

OnyxDarkKnight wrote: Yes, I do too have lots of ideas and looking forward to the mod.
Thanks! Like I said earlier, progress is slow, but we are always open for ideas!
OnyxDarkKnight wrote: Will you be able to play as an SCP, because you did mention this will be an RPG style, so it would be really cool if you could be an SCP :)
No. Maybe after release, but it is an over-used idea. Although it has never been executed nicely.

By 'RPG' style, I mean you have choices to make, that could either benefit or hurt you depending on previous choices and influencing future possibilities.

mrpeanut188 wrote:
OnyxDarkKnight wrote: Yes, I do too have lots of ideas and looking forward to the mod.
Thanks! Like I said earlier, progress is slow, but we are always open for ideas!
OnyxDarkKnight wrote: Will you be able to play as an SCP, because you did mention this will be an RPG style, so it would be really cool if you could be an SCP :)
No. Maybe after release, but it is an over-used idea. Although it has never been executed nicely.

By 'RPG' style, I mean you have choices to make, that could either benefit or hurt you depending on previous choices and influencing future possibilities.
What SCPs do you plan on adding? I wish you would add Able and the Shadow Spiders :D