Re: Mod request: jumping

InnocentSam wrote:
mrpeanut188 wrote:
CLgaming wrote:Maybe, but I dont have Bliz3D so I'm not so sure if the coding will allow it.
You can edit the .BB files in notepad, you just need someone to compile them.
Don't tell people that! They might actually use notepad! Use Notepad++ for no eyesores :lol:
I thought we were all using IDEal at this point... Can't go wrong with Notepad++ though.
M-x dingus-mode

mrperson1213 wrote:Oh my god guys this has to be done. You have no idea what it would mean to me to be able to jump in SCP: CB. Even if it serves no purpose, I would just love to have the ability to jump whenever I want.

Oh and an idea I have is that you could have jumping deplete your stamina bar, like running.
Yeah, that could "balance" things a little. Maybe a jump should take away 1/3 of your stamina bar.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
mrperson1213 wrote:Oh my god guys this has to be done. You have no idea what it would mean to me to be able to jump in SCP: CB. Even if it serves no purpose, I would just love to have the ability to jump whenever I want.

Oh and an idea I have is that you could have jumping deplete your stamina bar, like running.
Yeah, that could "balance" things a little. Maybe a jump should take away 1/3 of your stamina bar.
1/3 of your stamina bar seems a bit much. Maybe only 1/5. I don't know, I think that you should be able to jump some amount until you're exhausted.

Jumping would actually allow for more types of rooms that require you jumping over obstacles to get through.
I am the Butt Ghost. I will eat your butt.