Re: SCP Containment Breach - Slendermod

CommanderPro100 wrote:
That one guy wrote:THAT FUCKING GAME. It's not even scary. It's suprising sometimes, but scary? Nein.
I mean, sure. It's good for a one time playthrough. But that's it.
But I degress, Slenderman is a pretty cool guy.
Way to go off-topic :D
Commander, I go off-topic LIKE A BOSS.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

That one guy wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:
That one guy wrote:THAT FUCKING GAME. It's not even scary. It's suprising sometimes, but scary? Nein.
I mean, sure. It's good for a one time playthrough. But that's it.
But I degress, Slenderman is a pretty cool guy.
Way to go off-topic :D
Commander, I go off-topic LIKE A BOSS.
You've proven that already. :D

Ah, you made the Slender Mod? Cool. :D

It looks really quite good, only thing I'd suggest would to remove the incredibly loud static sounds that played instead of the horror files in the version I saw latest. While they are startling, they're unbearably loud and annoying at times, and it seems like a cheap way to scare the player. At least make it quieter, or shorter.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:Ah, you made the Slender Mod? Cool. :D

It looks really quite good, only thing I'd suggest would to remove the incredibly loud static sounds that played instead of the horror files in the version I saw latest. While they are startling, they're unbearably loud and annoying at times, and it seems like a cheap way to scare the player. At least make it quieter, or shorter.
yeah i get that complaint alot, after thinking about it, i think in the next version, the static that plays at death will be quieter or shorter, and the static that plays when masky (106) is chasing you will probably be removed/changed to somthing else