Re: [0.6.6] Official MLP Mod Thread (Now 20% Cooler)

Sparks wrote:The walking animation needs some updating though, looks more like gliding at the moment, though it would be better to save that for later so it doesn't unintentionally break when a new update is made.
Peanut's going to have re-animate the model because RD will have wings in the next update. So I'm sure that the walking animation will be improved in the next update, along with the Class-D animations.

To be honest, I really had my doubts in the beginning period of this mod.

I couldn't see anyone taking it seriously and everything was mostly just talk, like "oh that there is cool","lets do this and that" and "look mommy, i made dis for you. This is going on the fridge for sure. YAAAAY!".

When the new Pinkie Pie got added (the one at the moment), I began to have hope in the mod and when i saw the Rainbow Dash model you got for 106 (scared me half shitless when i tried yesterday) made me accept the mod for what it is.

Awesome.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:To be honest, I really had my doubts in the beginning period of this mod.

I couldn't see anyone taking it seriously and everything was mostly just talk, like "oh that there is cool","lets do this and that" and "look mommy, i made dis for you. This is going on the fridge for sure. YAAAAY!".
Yeah. I agree with you. I just wanted to help out because I was bored, and I think I owed someone a favor. (Can't remember who.) So, I just took 4-5 hours to work on Derpy, and another few for RD, and then Derpy was scrapped, and the RD model had a texture swap for derpy's model. To this day, if someone can stay on-topic for a whole day in the Skype call, they get a medal.
Sparks wrote:When the new Pinkie Pie got added (the one at the moment), I began to have hope in the mod and when i saw the Rainbow Dash model you got for 106 (scared me half shitless when i tried yesterday) made me accept the mod for what it is.
Glitch should of fixed the animations for Derpy before the update, but they are proving to be a challenge. No-one can seem to pinpoint where it specifies the model to go to the dead frames.
We may have to actually ADD code, instead of adjusting it. If that's what it comes down to....

Also, thank Destructoid for the current texture, I'm going to release a 2x resolution diffuse down the road. And maybe with normal maps, too.

Glitch wrote:Saw that the signs were place holder, so here's what I've been doing instead of bug fixes.
-Snip-
Looks good, it's just that the signs should be the same as the original except with "SCP" replaced with "LTF" and something else to replace the words "Sentient and Violent".
Psst....also.....they.....you know........shouldn't be.......pink....