Re: [0.6.6] Official MLP Mod Thread (Now 20% Cooler)

mrpeanut188 wrote:
Destructoid wrote:Alright, anyways I'll try to get some stuff done tomorrow for you guys.
What kind of "stuff"?
As far as I'm concerned, I just need to give Commander the exported GasMask model, and put wings on 106.
Glitch is the one who has a lot of work.
Proabably just some menu icon changes and optimizing, quality control.

EDIT: SFX! SFX!!!
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

THREAD BEING LOCKED

For the past few weeks now, I've noticed that this thread gets off topic way too much. It's come to the point where this thread can't stay on topic for more than 10 posts. So because of this, I request this thread to be locked. I'll create a new thread for the mod in about a week or so, but I think for now we'll just use our skype conversation as a means for working on the mod. All current contributors to the mod should PM me their skypename so they can be added to the conversation.

So with that, I request this thread to be locked.
Last edited by CommanderMark on Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Official MLP Mod Thread (OLD THREAD)

We don't really go off topic that much anymore. And we've gotten a shitload of stuff done these few weeks. I don't know if we even have that much to d- Oh! I should change some chat screens.

EDIT: How come there's a bunch of stuff missing from 0.3? The chat screens are non-existent!
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Re: Official MLP Mod Thread (OLD THREAD)

Thread locked as wished.

I must say, if (or when) the new thread comes up, please try to stay on-topic, about all 2,200 of these posts could've been condensed into a much smaller number if all that was focused on was the progress. There's a general MLP thread for a reason, it'd be best to post stuff their for stuff that isn't 100% based on this mod.
It slep time bunner.