Re: Guide To Compiling The Source Code

Destructoid wrote:By 'acquire' he means you either buy that expensive ass shit or you do it the smart way and see that it "falls of the back of the digital truck" *wink-wink.

Accompany me on me ship to Booty!
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Vane Brain wrote:
purseit wrote:I hate to say it, but I don't even know if it's possible anymore. The fastlibs website doesn't seem to exactly exist anymore. Is there any other way to compile the source code though?
SCP CB doesn't need this libs anymore (since v1.3.1)
Oh, I see... then I seem to have a weird problem because for some reason when I try to compile the latest version of CB, it gives me an error about some kind of f_sound thing.

purseit wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
purseit wrote:I hate to say it, but I don't even know if it's possible anymore. The fastlibs website doesn't seem to exactly exist anymore. Is there any other way to compile the source code though?
SCP CB doesn't need this libs anymore (since v1.3.1)
Oh, I see... then I seem to have a weird problem because for some reason when I try to compile the latest version of CB, it gives me an error about some kind of f_sound thing.
oh. That means you didn't installed .decls files in userlibs folder of the engine. This files are included with the game