Re: 106 Containment Fix

CLgaming, stop posting Pony images on irrelevant threads. In moderation images can be interesting but constantly using large images is distracting.

If you insist on posting images at least scale the size down so that it does not take up half of the screen!
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Regalis wrote:
Me too. :) MonocleBios, could you send me the source code for this as well, so that I could add it to the official release?
It's an honor to have you once again asking for my code.
I'm on vacation at the moment, but I'll send it to you within a few days when I get home.
M-x dingus-mode

Steelpoint wrote:CLgaming, stop posting Pony images on irrelevant threads. In moderation images can be interesting but constantly using large images is distracting.

If you insist on posting images at least scale the size down so that it does not take up half of the screen!
I'd put you on my foe list right now if it would let me.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

alexthecoolmac wrote:Its worked forz me!
Stahp now.
Steelpoint wrote:CLgaming, stop posting Pony images on irrelevant threads. In moderation images can be interesting but constantly using large images is distracting.

All my yes.

Mod Edit: Cough* double post. stahppls.
*not a real cough*
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

CLgaming wrote:

I'd put you on my foe list right now if it would let me.
Sorry, but, erm, it's looked down upon to post MLP content outside of the pony-related threads, and it's pretty much against the rules to post images that take up a whole screen at a time.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote: ...and it's pretty much against the rules to post images that take up a whole screen at a time.
Ummm.... I'd assume "Normal" people here would have monitors atleast 1024x768. Anyways, that picture is less that a third of a screen, I have my firefox zoomed way out.

mrpeanut188 wrote:
Omniary wrote: ...and it's pretty much against the rules to post images that take up a whole screen at a time.
Ummm.... I'd assume "Normal" people here would have monitors atleast 1024x768. Anyways, that picture is less that a third of a screen, I have my firefox zoomed way out.
That's not really the point. The pictures are just generally unnecessary.

But this is excellent! I've always had a bit of trouble containing 106 successfully.
Doomed From Birth