Post your SCP WIP's here.

Well, I think it'd be nice to post your WIP's to a certain thread for others to critique on, regardless if you're a member on the wiki yet or not. I haven't anything to post atm, since both SCPs that I've worked on are both in a very early state. I'll try to get them out for viewing later.
It slep time bunner.

Re: Post your SCP WIP's here.

Hmm, bump, if someone could at least give a glance at the article I posted, I'd appreciate it, I do want it to be looked over a bit before I take it up with the actual Foundation website. I know people here will probably be a bit for forgiving at least.

Oh, and the article itself, the focus mainly is only the last few paragraphs, that's where it really does become a bit 2spooky.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:Here's my first draft for my first SCP, please feel free to point out for any flaws and or inconsistencies. It's the bare bones at very least, hopefully I can improve on it a bit more. I'll also add a page for the recovery log at the very bottom.

http://scpsandbox2.wikidot.com/lucky-penny
I think it's pretty cool, a penny that gives you explosive brain tumors. On your word choice, try not to use contractions, and you should replace transpire with emits. For the electromagnetic "wands", pennies don't get picked up by magnets, so it should be some sort of grabber arm. There should also be an explanation as to why random gamma rays cause random exploding brain tumors. I thought it was pretty good. Some scary backstory and head explosions in the recovery logs should make it better.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:I think it's pretty cool, a penny that gives you explosive brain tumors. On your word choice, try not to use contractions, and you should replace transpire with emits. For the electromagnetic "wands", pennies don't get picked up by magnets, so it should be some sort of grabber arm. There should also be an explanation as to why random gamma rays cause random exploding brain tumors. I thought it was pretty good. Some scary backstory and head explosions in the recovery logs should make it better.
Thanks for the input, really do appreciate it, will make sure to address all of your feedback that may need to be redone.

The main focus of the article would be in its 'breach'. In reality, it's a penny that gives you, as you said, explosive brain tumors. Not really scary when locked in an underground safe. But when it's carried around the country by dozens, then hundreds, then thousands of couriers? spooks. It's just an average penny, you'll never know what hit you before you spend it to another unsuspecting person.
It slep time bunner.