Request a new SCP! Discuss and give ideas

Greetings, forum people :D
My name is Oli, or MrCompost, and I write articles for the SCP Foundation, since I recently became a member. I currently have a good few ideas for new SCPs, and I have also made cool sounds and pics just for it, instead of finding stuff online like almost all of them seem to do. Soooo, here are my best ideas so far... enjoy!

The Hollow Man ~ Basically just a creepy guy with no bones or organs that is somehow still alive, and sorta 'sucks' up its victims life force, making them feel very weak but stopping before it kills them. It moves very quickly and is agile. Picture it moving like a plastic bag blowing in the wing or something.

Thirties Phone ~ An old fashioned dial up phone dating from the 1930s. Whatever number you dial, a strange old man is always on the other end, claiming to be 'Arnold Jones', a man who did in fact die years ago. He rambles on about the 'good old days', dragging people into a long conversation. He just carries on and on and the listener doesn't feel the need to put the phone down, so they die of exhaustion or something. This idea probably needs developing the most.

[REDACTED] cant think of a name... lol ~ This has to be my personal favorite. Its like an invisible parasite, passed on through touch. When it takes over somebody, their eyes turn black with red swollen lids. Their mouth and nose sinks back inside a second pair of huge jaws with jagged teeth, a red gaping maw. I've made a pic, I'll post it down below. The 'parasite' type SCP can talk through the host body, saying things like "You kill to eat, why makes me so different?" and "I am so such 'parasite' as you say." It only passes on another body when it's current one is worn out, since when it eats, its fueling itself and not the body it lives in, if you see what I mean. It only ever kills when its hungry, so if it has no use for somebody, it will simply talk to them, in a friendly tone.
Here is the pic I made for this thing. As you can see, it is a possessed class-D, with its jaws closed.
Fuzzy black and white for extra creepiness! I had actually made it in good quality and with color originally, but this looks much more believable somehow, and also like CCTV. I may add more detail like date and time taken in the corner or something. I would actually love to see this SCP in the game, I think seeing a Class-D like creature would be cool and different. It could also attack other Class-D hiding in the facility and only sometimes eat/posses them/you. I dunno lol

Anyways, if you awesome guys have any ideas for your own SCPs, just let me know ;)
Also, help with my own, especially the parasite one, would be highly appreciated.

GUD STUFFS!
You really should follow me! =D
https://twitter.com/Angry_MrCompost