SCP:RL

SCP: en la vida real
Hablaremos de cosas completamente reales (casas embrujadas, fantasmas , milagros, cosas inexplicables ,etc) y haremos lo que la SCP haria, clasificarlos, contenerlos (creo que no sera necesario), explicarlos etc.

Re: SCP:RL

Translation:
SCP: in real life
We'll talk about things completely real (haunted houses, ghosts, miracles, inexplicable things, etc) and we will do the SCP would, classify, contain them (I will not be necessary), etc. explain.

(I did this from Google Translate, So it's probaly not even correct.)

This actually sounds rather interesting. I'll probably try one when I have a not awkward to type with keyboard.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

lololord wrote:Translation:
SCP: in real life
We'll talk about things completely real (haunted houses, ghosts, miracles, inexplicable things, etc) and we will do the SCP would, classify, contain them (I will not be necessary), etc. explain.

(I did this from Google Translate, So it's probaly not even correct.)
google traductor

thomas el argentino wrote:
Glitch wrote:This actually sounds rather interesting. I'll probably try one when I have a not awkward to type with keyboard.

what?
please speak spanish
I'm afraid he's not in the wrong here, English is the main language of the forum here, try to keep it in that if it can be bothered with.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
Glitch wrote:This actually sounds rather interesting. I'll probably try one when I have a not awkward to type with keyboard.

what?
please speak spanish
I'm afraid he's not in the wrong here, English is the main language of the forum here, try to keep it in that if it can be bothered with.

google translator says things very different from what is meant

Omniary wrote:
what?
please speak spanish

google translator says things very different from what is meant
Por favor, utilice el traductor de google y vamos a tratar de entender

Jellycog wrote:I am good at japanese, if that helps. (Romaji)

Watashi wa nihonjinde wanaku ryūchōdesuga? (I think) sore wa mada shigoto o hitsuyō to
Of course, very few Japanese people will be able to read romaji, for the same reason an English speaker won't be able to read a phonetic translation to Kanji of english words. The only reason you do that is as a pronunciation guide when you're trying to learn a language using a foreign alphabet.
Mr Sensible Ideas