Dear Fellow Foundation Authors

After several months of planning, I'm finally ready to start working on my first scp. I know the idea, and I know pretty much exactly how I'm going to write it, complete with test logs. But I need help on two things.

1. I've read a good 3/4 of the SCPs by now. But it would be just my luck that what I'm thinking of has been done in the remaining fourth. So, do any of you know if this idea has been done (please don't steal the idea if it hasn't. You're all generally nice people, so please don't :) ) The general gist is that it causes a loved one to like like it. It's appearance keys into exactly what humans as a species percieve as fear, however it is very weak. The target tries to run from it. Eventually, it won't be able to run, and it's "fight or flight" will turn to fight. The victim kills the SCP, only to have it change back to the loved one. This results in suicides multiple times, and arrests most other times.

2. I'm not experienced at all with formatting, so could you give me some tips on that?