Re: SCP: Virtual Pets

rarityismahwaifu wrote: Please do a realistic and a not so HOLYFUCKWHATTHEFUCKISTHATOHMYGODITSEATINGMYLEGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSOMEONEHELPMEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH version ok?
This game isn't supposed to be scary, so no, I doubt he will do a realistic version since that would probably be scary. Also, why the FUCK would you want a realistic 1227 in virtual pets game?

Also, for more SCPs to include:
SCP-111(no doubt)
SCP-131(no doubt)
SCP-098
SCP-030

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:
rarityismahwaifu wrote: Please do a realistic and a not so HOLYFUCKWHATTHEFUCKISTHATOHMYGODITSEATINGMYLEGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSOMEONEHELPMEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH version ok?
Also, why the FUCK would you want a realistic 1227 in virtual pets game?
Why do we want a scary SCP Containment Breach?

rarityismahwaifu wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:
Also, why the FUCK would you want a realistic 1227 in virtual pets game?
Why do we want a scary SCP Containment Breach?

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Alright, I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is that SCP-173, SCP-106, and SCP-096 mechanics have been made.

The bad news is that I'll have to put the game on a TEMPORARY hold. I'm making a new horror/action game called "PLAY". It's a game where you must avoid 3 main characters: BEN (Video I'd give the story but the site is down. :P), Herobrine (Story), and Assassin (Story).

^ Awwww :/
Anyway, maybe when you resume making this you could make the coffee machine that can give anything (don't remember the number) and that way you could experiment with it and your pet? just a thought
Sorry for the shitty english.
"Oh hi, how are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO"
Go dubstep!

TunaPotato wrote:^ Awwww :/
Anyway, maybe when you resume making this you could make the coffee machine that can give anything (don't remember the number) and that way you could experiment with it and your pet? just a thought
Sorry for the shitty english.
I actually made the sprite for that during scripting the SCP's I made.

Sorry for bumping, but I had an idea. Maybe put 914 in there, too. Maybe it could function as an upgrade system. Say you have 173, and you want to upgrade his speed when blinking. Put him in 914, set to fine. We might also need some form of currency to buy these upgrades?
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

I would be more happy if it was possible to make a mascot for ones anti virus program.

Having an anti virus mascot looking like 049 walk around during the scanning while saying "I am the cure." would be sweet.

Not sure if possible without makingnthe program yourself though.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.