Real-World SCP Objects/Entities/Locations

We all know that the SCP Foundation has a lot of weird things under containment. We're told that most of these things are fictional, but when you think about it, the real world itself is also full of some odd things as well.

Most of the time, such things are deemed as nothing more than mere hoaxes, but what if they aren't? We've seen documentaries, and we've seen films about these different things that are based around these stories, or legends. What if they were real?

You might be wondering what this threads purpose is, am I right?

As I've said: the real world is full of some odd things; there are movies, and documentaries based on these oddities; a lot of the time, such things are deemed as hoaxes, but what if they aren't?

Basically, imagine if there actually was a foundation in the real world, dedicated to finding, and containing these oddities. If there was such a foundation, what kind of things would they secure, contain, and protect?

... For one thing, if there was an SCP Foundation in the real-world, I can imagine [DATA EXPUNGED] being one of the locations under containment; also known as that house the Amityville Horror was based around. :P

~~~~~
[Most of the stuff on the site is supposed to be original, right? So I figured we wouldn't be able to actually submit such stories(like the Amityville House) to the site. So, as I said, this is pretty much a thread talking about what kind of things in the real world would the foundation be interested in. Wrong place? Feel free to move. :P]
"Okay, he can't f~ing open doors, you're fine."
"Are you sure? He f~ing killed those guys." :173:
"Yeah, but he didn't open any doors."
"THEY WERE ORANGE!"