SCP-106's ability explained

I think this is how SCP-106 (The Old Man) works. 106's base is a decomposing body of an elder. Around the body is mucus. That's why it leaves a mucusy substance because it is mucus. A very large amount. This means that the digestive system is incredibly powerful and is sticking out of the body. The mucus within exits the digestive system and covers the base. And when there's mucus from the system, there's hydrochloric acid. That is what allows SCP-106 to pass through anything.

Now the reason why SCP-106 retreated from the tesla gates and is contained with a type of electric use was tricky, but not unsolvable. Electricity can possibly remove the mucus of SCP-106. With this, the hydrochloric acid can leak on the base, therefore, burning holes through the base easily. Why so easily? SCP-106's base is decomposed, very fragile and weak (This also explains why SCP-106 "walks" after you). Besides that, the internal organs must be very fragile. Electricity travels through the body and could possibly injure your organs.

How does he retreat? He's sentient. The scientists thought SCP's were dumb and look where that got them: The sole purpose to why Containment Breach was made. Anyway, our body will automatically back away from danger. If you put your hand on a stove, your body will sense the incoming damage and immediately flinch back. SCP-106's body also works the same way.

You also may wonder, "His body's decomposed. So he's dead." Not entirely. Your body can still be in a fire and it will survive, just a few "mutations". Your body could look like that if you were in a fire. But the most plausible reason why his body has decomposed is that the hydrochloric acid may have came out before the mucus did.

That's basically 106 for you. Tell me what you think and tell me if I missed anything.

Re: SCP-106's ability explained

What?

Scp-106 can pass throught objects, I have yet to see an acid capable of making you inmaterial. Also it would create holes in every surface 106 needs to go through, which does not happens, Scp-106 ability is to enter solid things and exit from any point from the same structure using his pocket dimension. Also, the mucus is what destroy things, since anything that touches it starts breaking down on its physical components.

106 can not take damage, only chased out. And actually electricity itself is not damaging to him, but light. SCP-106 has a extreme adversion to any for sudden ang strong light. Probably is the brightness of the electricity going though its eyes what makes him go to the pocket dimension.

Also, sco 106 is not inteligent. Any complex extructure can confuse him, delaying the reaparition. Also the same tricks works always with him, which shows that learning is at least very hard for it.

Also 106 is not a descomposing human, or ever was one. It is something that looks like a descomposing human.

Did you ever read the scp-wiki?
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

Lusor1111 wrote:What?

Scp-106 can pass throught objects, I have yet to see an acid capable of making you inmaterial. Also it would create holes in every surface 106 needs to go through, which does not happens, Scp-106 ability is to enter solid things and exit from any point from the same structure using his pocket dimension. Also, the mucus is what destroy things, since anything that touches it starts breaking down on its physical components.

106 can not take damage, only chased out. And actually electricity itself is not damaging to him, but light. SCP-106 has a extreme adversion to any for sudden ang strong light. Probably is the brightness of the electricity going though its eyes what makes him go to the pocket dimension.

Also, sco 106 is not inteligent. Any complex extructure can confuse him, delaying the reaparition. Also the same tricks works always with him, which shows that learning is at least very hard for it.

Also 106 is not a descomposing human, or ever was one. It is something that looks like a descomposing human.

Did you ever read the scp-wiki?
I think I know why I didn't see this on the SCP wiki:

Back then I was the "tl;dr" person, so I read a little bit of the SCP-106 article, but not the really in-depth things. Thanks for the true info. Locking...

Locked as requested.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.