Re: A fourth SCP class?

Apparently the Nordic version of Adam and Eve is "Ask and Embla", which translates to ash and elm (trees). So it's his way of elaborately classifying the proposal as the origin of the Foundation and the first SCP.
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

If I were to guess, Thaumiel designates that the object is neither safe nor dangerous. It may sound like a paradox, but think about it. This proposal isn't dangerous because it doesn't directly pose much threat, if any (From what I read, anyway), but it isn't safe because it's the source of all anomalous Keter objects.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

Keter - SCP's with powerful and aggresive properties
Euclid - Properties not fully understood
Safe - SCP that does not pose a threat
My proposal - SCP that isn't capable of harm unless interacted with
Thaumiel shouldn't be designated as extremely dangerous. That's stupid. SCP 682 is a class Keter and is still extremely dangerous. So what's the point?
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

Horrordar wrote:Request Lock.
Request denied. It's relevant.

Hey you guys might be new to the forum, avoid posting in threads that may be a little too old, alright? Although, i'm going to consider it completely passable because it's a relevant bump related to recent events.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:Hey you guys might be new to the forum, avoid posting in threads that may be a little too old, alright? Although, i'm going to consider it completely passable because it's a relevant bump related to recent events.
Not to mention almost every post you could make in this sub-forum is a bump.
It slep time bunner.