Re: A fourth SCP class?

I'm going to be a mean party pooper and post this right about here:

"Thaumiel
Thaumiel-class objects are highly classified and extremely rare anomalies that are utilized by the Foundation to contain or counteract the effects of other highly dangerous anomalies, especially Keter-class objects. Even the mere existence of Thaumiel-class objects is classified at the highest levels of the Foundation and their locations, functions, and current status are known to few Foundation personnel outside of the O5 Council."

Basically, the Thaumiel class exists, but the majority of the SCP Foundation denies the existence of such a class? Because I believe on Thaumiel based on a few pages of the wiki, although I can't be really sure.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

autotroph wrote:Basically, the Thaumiel class exists, but the majority of the SCP Foundation denies the existence of such a class? Because I believe on Thaumiel based on a few pages of the wiki, although I can't be really sure.
Thaumiel class is only very classified because of the secrecy of the objects which it is used for. It denotes an object that is used for the protection of humanity, the SCP Foundation, and its affiliates - an incredibly, incredibly rare phenomenon, as the idea of which tore the Foundation apart in the Civil War of 1924. Case in point, SCP-2000, possibly built by the Foundation itself (and then intentionally ejected from memory). It is a fantastic device, able to recover normality in anything short of an XK-class situation. And yet, it is kept in the utmost secrecy, partially because of the potential for abuse, and partly because if the Foundation's enemies knew about, they could reshape human civilization to their own personalized, insidious purposes.