Re: Ever wondered where SCP-106 came from?

**SPOILERS AHEAD**
Spoiler
Holy shit. Just, holy shit. This is a wonderful origin story with great imagery and vocabulary. While it's not beating Clockwork Time (which is difficult, as Clockwork Time is one of the best origin tales out there), it's definitely a fantastic read. I've actually seen the picture included at the end of the tale before, and it works so well here.

The only issue I had was that there were still some grammar issues here and there. But that's just a nitpick of mine, and I can forgive as I do those mistakes when writing as well. Upvoted in a heartbeat.
EDIT: Another issue I had was that the Corporal had "mini-106 powers", to say, before falling into hole, and that they only magnified after the fact. It doesn't mesh too well. Still, other than that, it's perfect.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

I do wonder whether the implication is that SCP-106 is autistic. There's the thing about him being "wired differently to others", as well as him organising the parts of his victims into intricate patterns and sorting them by age of victim (as seen in Treats), being quiet and introverted and generally socially awkward (staring at people).

Grey wrote:I do wonder whether the implication is that SCP-106 is autistic. There's the thing about him being "wired differently to others", as well as him organising the parts of his victims into intricate patterns and sorting them by age of victim (as seen in Treats), being quiet and introverted and generally socially awkward (staring at people).
I think it's more sociopathic than autistic. Also... damn Dr. Gears can write, huh?

Awesome story. I skipped like a few sentences of the entire story (laziness) but I liked it.
Agent Shlocky wrote:
Grey wrote:I do wonder whether the implication is that SCP-106 is autistic. There's the thing about him being "wired differently to others", as well as him organising the parts of his victims into intricate patterns and sorting them by age of victim (as seen in Treats), being quiet and introverted and generally socially awkward (staring at people).
I think it's more sociopathic than autistic. Also... damn Dr. Gears can write, huh?
I would not be surprised if SCP-106 had some level of autism. I have a brother with autism. And these traits actually sound more autistic than psychological.
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF