Re: GUESS THAT SKIP

Serimah wrote:
Z-Bites wrote:I have one.

I am to all outward appearances a normal man, but I do not appear to age. I have been cursed to a concrete immortality and I breathe only to speak. I barely anything else other than that.
That would be SCP-014 no?

Okay. I also have one:

I influence the way people talk about me. Though they are not even aware of it, I am always referred to in this manner.
426?

Re: Can't remember an SCP number.

Serimah wrote:Bingo ;)
Yay. Okay, next one. This one might be a hard one.

I am 41 by 67 centimeters and I have a 22.6 centimeter opening. I am irregular in shape and I was found during an archaeological dig. All biological tissue that is placed inside me shall remain preserved indefinitely.

Z-Bites wrote:

I am 41 by 67 centimeters and I have a 22.6 centimeter opening. I am irregular in shape and I was found during an archaeological dig. All biological tissue that is placed inside me shall remain preserved indefinitely.
Not hard enough ;) SCP-660
Okay. I'll try with the next... but I'm not that good at making riddles:

I seek to neutralize what I deem faulty in them. Yet the world is filled with the syndrome.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Serimah wrote:
Z-Bites wrote:

Not hard enough ;) SCP-660
Okay. I'll try with the next... but I'm not that good at making riddles:

I seek to neutralize what I deem faulty in them. Yet the world is filled with the syndrome.
Sounds like 049 a bit, but I'm not sure...

Nidera wrote:I am the perfect murder weapon. When you hold me, those you wish to kill will not resist and no person will attempt to help them or stop you.
SCP-668.

Please, stop laughing at me. I just want it to stop. I don't like taking off my arms to make you laugh. Please... it's not funny anymore... make it stop...
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

Cridone wrote:
Insanity's Bane wrote: Please, stop laughing at me. I just want it to stop. I don't like taking off my arms to make you laugh. Please... it's not funny anymore... make it stop...
629?
Nope. Hint: clown.
I am mainly pipes, I don't like aggression, or tools being near me, which SCP am I?
SCP-015.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki