Humanizing certain SCPs

(Note: moved from General Discussion to Foundation Discussion)

I remember having a discussion with someone about this a little while back. The subject came up a second time with a friend and I after it, I felt like making this for some reason.

So, this might be somewhat of a stupid topic, but I figured that someone might get a laugh or two out of it. What if certain SCPs (such as the inanimate object ones) were humanized? The only one that I can see in a human form is 012, honestly. All I can think of in a case like that is some emo kid with yellowish skin yelling while someone cuts themselves in front of it and writes all over its skin in the blood from the wound...

Any ideas of your own?

Re: Humanizing certain SCPs

whathopercy wrote:I have to admit, this brought to my head the thought of an SCP cafe where 682 doesn't really wanna be there, 990 is sipping coffee and reading a cold war era book, 96 is sitting the bathroom, and 173 is the bartender just staring at everybody.
I have the sudden urge to make a fanfic out of that...

Serimah wrote:
LukeDude759 wrote:
Serimah wrote:*snip*
682 as a... female D-Class?

Uh... he looks pretty male to me... as for his clothes.
The eyelashes/eyes look rather feminine to me. The hair also doesn't help with that fact.

Hey, at least it's humanized. I've seen some rather NSFW pics of anthro genderbent 682. So... there's that.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

Insanity's Bane wrote:
Serimah wrote:
LukeDude759 wrote: 682 as a... female D-Class?

Uh... he looks pretty male to me... as for his clothes.
The eyelashes/eyes look rather feminine to me. The hair also doesn't help with that fact.

Hey, at least it's humanized. I've seen some rather NSFW pics of anthro genderbent 682. So... there's that.
And you can also see a... *ahem* crevice in the chest... So yeah.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP