Re: Could you EVER get away from SCP-096?

IdiotMillion wrote:What if SCP-106 and SCP-096 somehow found each other, and 106 took 096 to his pocket dimension? That would sure make things interesting. :106: :096:
Well, for this to work we'd have to know HOW he takes his victims. If he can only take them when they're incapacitated he'd have no luck with 096, who wouldn't give a single fuck about 106 unless being seen by him.
However, if Larry is actually capable to take people at will, no matter if they're injured, then he'd probably take 096 to amuse himself and see his victims suffer even more.

Imagine running through this endless pocket dimension knowing that not only 106 is after your life, he even managed to get a little extra for you. As soon as the SCPs start interacting with each other I'll piss my pants.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Well, for this to work we'd have to know HOW he takes his victims. If he can only take them when they're incapacitated he'd have no luck with 096, who wouldn't give a single fuck about 106 unless being seen by him.
However, if Larry is actually capable to take people at will, no matter if they're injured, then he'd probably take 096 to amuse himself and see his victims suffer even more.
But, we do know that when 106 goes into the ground, that's where his dimension is. So all he would probably have to do is grab 096 and go down into the ground. Also, SCP-096 CAN be damaged, because a part in 096's article mentions that when 096 gets shot by the missile, his stomach blew open and his organs fell out, so he just would't DIE. So there's a chance that 106 CAN injure 096, it's just that 096 wouldn't really give two shits about his injury, and nothing would really happen. I'm thinking though that 106 just injures his victims to amuse himself further.
What's a signature?

IdiotMillion wrote: But, we do know that when 106 goes into the ground, that's where his dimension is. So all he would probably have to do is grab 096 and go down into the ground. Also, SCP-096 CAN be damaged, because a part in 096's article mentions that when 096 gets shot by the missile, his stomach blew open and his organs fell out, so he just would't DIE. So there's a chance that 106 CAN injure 096, it's just that 096 wouldn't really give two shits about his injury, and nothing would really happen. I'm thinking though that 106 just injures his victims to amuse himself further.
I do agree that Larry probably does this to amuse himself even more, though it is just not clear enough. But then, 096 might be sentient but that is it. If 106 grabbed him and just "stole him away" he'd probably just DERP like the big oaf that he is. 096 would begin to roam the pocket dimension in a tiny effort to find his way out/back home as he would do in the normal world as well. He might be strong as all hell but has the intelligence of a dead ant.
Larry could very well use him for his little Pocket Dimension games IF 106 is capable of abducting anyone besides humans. I can't remember reading about Larry dragging off another SCP before. Would be pretty cool though.

IdiotMillion wrote:I also was wondering two other things. What would happen if SCP-096 and SCP-053 were put in a room together? And also, what if 096 was introduced to SCP-012?
053: My guess is that it would be ugly. Unlike 682 who seemed both soothed/(maybe even frightened? who knows?) by 053's presence, 096 possesses no actual intelligence and acts purely by instinct.
As soon as 053 would approach 096's face my guess would be that he'd go enrage anyway. He didn't seem to care for 682's presence either so having 053 in there with 096 would be pretty cruel.

012: Not sure what you'd expect to happen. I doubt 096 would react to that as 012 seems to be calling to humans only. 096 may look like a human being (though grossly out of proportion) but he's not sapient.
So I'd say nothing happens on either end.

SCP-CIM wrote:In the game: I just took the lift to the maintance tunnels to escape :096:
Nowhere is [expletive] safe from that [expletive]!
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.