Re: This just came up. Enter if you want.

I've had the idea of a humanoid that was black (like 106), and had various abolities including:
-an energy blast that emanate from his hands and are composed of dark energy
•when they hit anything that isn't carbon based, a crystal is formed that is entirely edible
•when they hit anything carbon based (living), the organism dies effecively and immediately
-so long as he can touch one shadow, he can enter a dimension dubbed "The Shadows"
•in this dimension, the atmosphere is toxic. It drains your life essance kinda like the dark world from Metroid Prime 2
-he can walk through anything so long as it doesn't have an electric current running through it
-he has tenticles that extend from his upper-back (kinda like the ones you see in some Slender Man pictures)
•these are used to grab prey from a further distance than his arms can handle
-when a voltage similar to that of a tesla gate's is delivered to this entity, he teleports away to a random location leaving behind a hand
•this hand is hollow on the inside allowing use as a glove/gauntlet
•the wearer of this item can shoot the shadow blasts used by this humanoid a limited number of times
•this glove reshapes itslef based on the hand of the user (like 714)

Is this a good idea?
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

I guess it can work.

A idea of mine is a asylum that turn anyone that's evil a psycho killer - neutral they will become mentally insane - and good/nice they will only see hallucinations when inside the building. If you're in the building to long and kill anyone, you will see a hallucination of your greatest fear and be torn apart slowly.

That's only a half layer idea.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:I guess it can work.

A idea of mine is a asylum that turn anyone that's evil a psycho killer - neutral they will become mentally insane - and good/nice they will only see hallucinations when inside the building. If you're in the building to long and kill anyone, you will see a hallucination of your greatest fear and be torn apart slowly.

That's only a half layer idea.
Screw my idea, this is amazing!
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!