Which SCP-001 is part of your headcanon?

This is in regards to the various proposals for the SCP-001 slot on the main wiki. As you may be aware, the Foundation fabricated false documents to conceal the true nature of the entity designated SCP-001. Since there is no way of knowing which documents are real and which are fake, it is obviously left up to the reader to discern for him/herself what this mystery SCP really is.

If you successfully made it past the Foundation's memetic kill agents and have read the proposals for SCP-001, you will see there are eleven to choose from. So I ask a simple question: Which of these proposals do you consider to be the 'true' SCP-001? This can be boiled down to a simple game of favourites, but you may wish to make a decision based more on which document deserves to hold the spot; which one is most appropriate as the first in a long line of anomalous objects.

My personal pick is Dr. Mann's proposal The Spiral Path: beautiful in its simplicity and disturbing in its implication (Though I will admit it takes some of the fun out of recovery logs).

Re: Which SCP-001 is part of your headcanon?

I found The Spiral Path to be quite interesting and I liked it very much. However I think it should have been a foundation tale. What it is doing is breaking the Foundation completely, it is imposing a headcanon as canon that will make the Foundation a completely different thing. The idea itself wasn't too original, but it was well written. But just changing the way the foundation is portrayed is something I don't really like.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-