Re: SCPs <-> Anomalous Items

juanjpro wrote:Anomalous items don't count as SCPs because they don't need Special Containment Procedures.
This.

For example let's say i have a rock that simply spins in place forever, it's anomalous since it defies physics by not losing momentum, but other then that, it's really useless, easily contained and not even a bit dangerous (Unless of course you bean someone between the eyes with it :laugh: ).

Now, let's say i have a rock that slowly turns it's enviroment to stone, including the ground, anything touching it, people and animals, and touching anything it has turned to stone spreads it even further, THIS is dangerous and difficult to contain.

One would simply need to be placed in a box and forotten.

The other would need to be lifted up like 106's containment chamber in CB.

Hope this helps.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

SCP-500 wrote:
juanjpro wrote:Anomalous items don't count as SCPs because they don't need Special Containment Procedures.
This.

For example let's say i have a rock that simply spins in place forever, it's anomalous since it defies physics by not losing momentum, but other then that, it's really useless, easily contained and not even a bit dangerous (Unless of course you bean someone between the eyes with it :laugh: ).

Now, let's say i have a rock that slowly turns it's enviroment to stone, including the ground, anything touching it, people and animals, and touching anything it has turned to stone spreads it even further, THIS is dangerous and difficult to contain.

Hope this helps.
Man, this would be creepy! :shock:
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

SCP-500 wrote:
This.

Hope this helps.
Make this a SCP! Like combine those two somehow...
A rock that spins forever until it touches something that is not made of stone. Then it will turn that into stone and start spinning again :D
Special Containment Procedures:
Just keep it inside a box made of stone.
=> therefor easy to contain but able to cause major chaos and death :)
Found in a cave with strange cave paintings around it and with some stoned people.
BEST SCP EVAR! Srsly if that would exist i would think its very cool.

Letting the spreading of it spread further would be too op though.
Keep