Re: Sketch a SCP!

Moonsaber wrote:I will not allow this tread to die if I can help it. Here is an old drawing of the heart of darkness I did, and you can expect me to post something new in the future. I will consider requests for SCPs. Please everyone his tread is for anyone who has SCP art they would like to share. Do not be afraid to post your work here.
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w43 ... 3c2d66.jpg
Saber, the thread's not dead, it was moved. Just go over to the new thread on the Foundation board and continue there.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:Saber, the thread's not dead, it was moved. Just go over to the new thread on the Foundation board and continue there.
Uh, hate to burst your bubble here, but moving threads literally involves taking one thread and moving it into another forum, so there is no other thread in Foundation discussion, this thread is now there.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
Ltn Vasquez wrote:Saber, the thread's not dead, it was moved. Just go over to the new thread on the Foundation board and continue there.
Uh, hate to burst your bubble here, but moving threads literally involves taking one thread and moving it into another forum, so there is no other thread in Foundation discussion, this thread is now there.
Not really moved, just continued. Made a new thread...
Nevermind, you win. Just lock this one and move.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
Omniary wrote:
Err, this is now in the correct section, there's no need to lock it, just continue the thread here.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
Ltn Vasquez wrote:
Omniary wrote:Uh, hate to burst your bubble here, but moving threads literally involves taking one thread and moving it into another forum, so there is no other thread in Foundation discussion, this thread is now there.
Err, this is now in the correct section, there's no need to lock it, just continue the thread here.
Waity, no it's-
WHAT
Holy crap, I just notcied, i'm so sorry, I thought this...
Just shun me.