Re: Sketch a SCP!

InikaMahri0607 wrote:Hello ^_^

I hang around the forums most of the time, and I came across this thread :D I just thought I would share some of what I've done as well... :3 They are development stages of sorts (how I progress with drawing each SCP).

(are Chibi-styled characters acceptable in this community...? :| ) (does drawing on MS Paint count as sketching?)

SCP-173 (The Sculpture)

SCP-106 (Old Man)

SCP-096 (The "Shy Guy")
-"Panic" state

SCP-049 (Plague Doctor)

SCP-079 (Old AI)

SCP-513/-1 (The Cowbell/Cowbell Apparition)

If I continue with each SCP, I may just update this post with the newer ones ^_^ comments and criticism appreciated :D
Absolutely ^^ I'm surprised you did one of the Plague Doctor, I always had a feel for this one in-game, I think I'll actually model him sometime for an in-game enemy. Your chibi's look delicious. I think 513-1 is my favorite LOL, that one is spot-on.

A Hideous Beast wrote:aw, guess I wasn't an inspiration >.>
Sorry... :/ but I think I do remember a suggestion being made to add 049 to the game, and that introduced me to the Plague Doctor :D I think that was you ^_^
SCP Chibi Group Shot

I am a light-(and weak-)hearted and timid individual who enjoys playing horror games and getting scared for no one's enjoyment :D :(

InikaMahri0607 wrote:
A Hideous Beast wrote:aw, guess I wasn't an inspiration >.>
Sorry... :/ but I think I do remember a suggestion being made to add 049 to the game, and that introduced me to the Plague Doctor :D I think that was you ^_^
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE

Finally started on the 049 sketches, Here is a skinny version and muscular version of just the body frame;
These were done on GIMP with just a mouse (wish I had a tablet >.<) and they are just skethes, so, don't hurt me >.> looking at it now I think I should make the skinny one thinner, and the muscular one bigger...since I'm not sure which one would fit him more.

Here is the clothing over the skinny one, I'll do the clothing over the muscular one tomorrow.
For the clothing on the skinny one I was kind of inspired by the Ghost people from the Fallout: New Vegas DLC Dead Money: http://www.blogcdn.com/news.bigdownload ... people.jpg and for the Muscular one I'm going to give him a very...hidden, yet well dressed kind of look. Will be inspired by The Phantom of the Opera, and the Repo Men from Repo! The Genetic opera (WHICH YOU SHOULD ALL SEE BECAUSE IT'S AMAZING.) http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdksl ... r1_500.png and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-9lWjE_cZc also was inspired to give him a big scalpel because of Repo.

Watcha think?

Hmm, the clothed one with that mask is most definitely quite eerie. I personally find the skinnier one more fitting to the idea of the character overall, although once the clothing has been applied, it doesn't make too much of a definition on him.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:Hmm, the clothed one with that mask is most definitely quite eerie. I personally find the skinnier one more fitting to the idea of the character overall, although once the clothing has been applied, it doesn't make too much of a definition on him.
I'm leaning towards a more muscular one, his article states that he is about 6'...2? 4? Something like that, so he's a tall one, not to mention surgeons must have very good arm strength when it comes to moving certain parts of the body, plus I feel like we have enough thin/lanky SCP's in game, would like to see him almost tower above the player and appear rather wide.