.: My SCPs :. (Feedback only,please.)

The title makes it very obvious.This is my feedback thread for my SCPs.
I am,very obviously,going to have rules.

.: Rules :.
I would like it if you did not spam my topic.I am looking for help with my SCPs,and I would not like to see random discussions.
Do not steal my work.I have written poetry,short stories,books,comics and just about everything else.I recognize my work when I see it.
I am looking for helpful criticism,not a bunch of rude comments.While I respect your opinion,I will consider it rude if you just post 'sucks' and do not say any ways that I can improve.
I will add more if I have to.

My SCPs can be found in the next post.
Amxen & the art of her set as my avatar belong to me.

Re: .: My SCPs :. (Feedback only,please.)

.: SCP Index :.
Here,you can find the SCPs I have written.

Safe Class
None

Euclid Class
Spoiler
**Item #:** SCP-XXXX

**Object Class:** Euclid

**Special Containment Procedures:** SCP-XXXX is to be kept in a locked 16 ft by 16 ft container at all times.The interior of the container is to be heavily padded for SCP-XXXX's safety.SCP-XXXX's activities are to be monitored via 2 security cameras located above the door.If any mood swings or violent actions take place,Dr.Falark is to be informed at once.
When personnel must enter SCP-XXXX's container,no more than 4 may enter at a time.Two of the four must be armed guards an the others must be D-Class personnel.Any tests preformed on SCP-XXXX must be approved by Level 2 personnel or higher.Dr.Falark must always be present when testing takes place.
During transit,two magnetic shackles are to be placed around SCP-XXXX's wrists.The shackles are connected to two steel chains 2 m in length,and are to be held by two armed guards.Dr.Falark must always be present when SCP-XXXX is undergoing transit to ensure that it does not attempt to breach containment.Under no circumstances must SCP-XXXX be exposed to anything that emits a humming like noise.If it is exposed to humming,SCP-XXXX will enter a comatose,in which it will remain for one day after expositor.
If SCP-XXXX breaches containment,it will 'detach' its head from its body so it can evade all attempts to re-contain it.The body must be captured first to avoid damage to it after the head detaches.Then,the head is to be tracked down and captured.Under no circumstances is SCP-XXXX to be shot at with bullets in order to re-contain it.It is also not recommended to hum in order to re-contain it.It is recommended to just wait until it runs out of steam,or almost out,to try and capture the head.

**Description:** SCP-XXXX is a highly complex,steam powered machine.Its mechanics are very similar to those of a steam powered locomotive.The entity is always changing in size,so no set weight or height have been determined.The entity's machinery is covered in a thick layer of soot that has built up over time from burning coal to make steam.The only machinery exposed appears to be a titanium plow usually found on locomotives in winter months,which is connected to the lower part of the entity's face.SCP-XXXX is humanoid in shape,except for a few key differences.Its hands appear to be just single metal plates with long,powerful pistons coming off of them to form fingers.Its legs are full of powerful pistons that can make SCP-XXXX excel to speeds of over 100 mph.Its feet also appear to be single metal plates.However,each foot only has two toes on it,and they appear to conduct electricity.It is believed that SCP-XXXX uses its toes to absorb electricity when it runs across electrified rails.Its head also appears to levitate above its body.When it feels threatened,SCP-XXXX will 'detach' its head in order to escape.The body will usually smash into things until the head returns.SCP-XXXX also appears to talk by blowing steam through the holes in its plow.The eyes of the entity also appear to be interesting.While the eyes are devoid of pigmentation,they change in color depending on SCP-XXXX's mood.
SCP-XXXX was found wandering along the subway tracks in [DATA EXPUNGED],New York.MTF unit [REDACTED] was sent in to capture the entity.It displayed violent behavior before 'detaching' its head to escape.While it took only a few seconds for the MTF to capture the body,it took them a full hour to find and capture the head.SCP-XXXX was still reacting violently to the MTF unit,despite it being almost completely out of steam.Upon arriving to the Foundation,SCP-XXXX attempted to communicate with Dr.Falark,but could not due to lack of steam.They got to talk later on once SCP-XXXX was situated in its containment chamber and supplied with water(see Addendum 1).
SCP-XXXX is known to have mood swings when it is lacking water to make steam.Most of the mood swings result in random acts of violence that SCP-XXXX has no control over.Most of them involve chasing victims down dead end hallways.Once it has cornered its victim,SCP-XXXX will knock the person it was chasing to the ground and [DATA EXPUNGED] them with its feet.Once this action has occurred,the victim may now be referred to as SCP-XXXX-2.Once SCP-XXXX-2 is [DATA EXPUNGED],SCP-XXXX will them begin to drain all the liquids from the subject.It is unknown at this time how SCP-XXXX does this.After extracting all the liquids from SCP-XXXX-2,SCP-XXXX will continue to seek out liquids until it has enough to function properly.After it has completed its task,it will return to its containment chamber and crouch inside.

**Addendum 1:** An interview between SCP-XXXX and Dr.Falark.Dr.Falark requested to speak with SCP-XXXX after it came into foundation possession.

> **Interviewed:** SCP-XXXX
>
> **Interviewer:** Dr.Falark
>
> **Foreword:** Dr.Falark requested to speak with SCP-XXXX after becoming interested in the way it functions.She wants to know if it can speak,and how it does if it can.
>
> **Dr.Falark:** Greetings,SCP-XXXX.
>
> **SCP-XXXX:** ...Hello...
>
> **Dr.Falark:** Oh,so you can speak?
>
> **SCP-XXXX:** ...Yesssssss... [SCP-XXXX yets out a screech.]
>
> **Dr.Falark:** [Covers ears a bit.] Ouch...Try not to say too many Ss.
>
> **SCP-XXXX:** ...Okay...
>
> **Dr.Falark:** How exactly do you speak?
>
> **SCP-XXXX:** ...Ssssssteam...
>
> **Dr.Falark:** [Dr.Falark can be heard mumbling to herself as she writes down notes.] Okay,but how do you use the steam to speak?
>
> **SCP-XXXX:** ...The holesssss in my face...
>
> **Dr.Falark:** Oh.You mean your plow?
>
> **SCP-XXXX:** ...Yessssss...
>
> **Dr.Falark:** Alright.I am going to be asking you more questions.Are you okay with that?
>
> **SCP-XXXX:** ...Yess- [Dr.Falark's recording device cuts to static at this point for an unknown reason.]
>
> **Closing Statement:** The interview continued for several hours before Dr.Falark noticed that the recording device was disabled.The security cameras in SCP-XXXX's cell showed the entity move its foot onto the recording device moments before it cut to static.It is believed that SCP-XXXX may have shocked it with electricity from its foot.The origin of the electricity is unknown at this time.Dr.Falark does plan on redoing the interview when she finds the time.
Keter Class
One.Will be added later today.
Amxen & the art of her set as my avatar belong to me.

Hmm... seems good! Have you applied for the SCP foundation yet? Thanks to this I kinda wanna really write too and apply for them too! It seems hard to do that though.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

SCP-XXXX is to be kept in a locked 16 ft by 16 ft container
This should be in metric.
Two of the four must be armed guards an the others must be D-Class personnel.
Why?
Dr.Falark must always be present when testing takes place.
Again, why? This makes Falark come across as a self-insert.
100 mph.
Should be metric.
The eyes of the entity also appear to be interesting.
No real point to this sentence.
Most of them involve chasing victims down dead end hallways.
What? This sentence seems to be taking the piss out of people running down dead ends in horror movies, and I can't tell if it's serious or not. Also I really don't think the Foundation would have that many dead ends everywhere.

Overall, it just seems like a generic steam robot that kills people. I didn't really like it; there's no real narrative here, just a robot that does stuff. If it was uploaded to the site, I'd probably downvote, I'm afraid. That's my opinion on it, at least.