Re: How to kill SCP-682

Well, in my opinion black hole is the best of propositions here. I mean, he can survive but cannot get out. Problem is: We don't have any technology to get that far into space. With giant reptile on board... (Until there's an SCP capable of sending him into far space)

My proposition is:

When Colt Python was put into SCP-914 on setting very fine, it created a gun completely desintegrating everything in his line of fire. So maybe putting something of higher power (Like any anti-materiel rifle) in SCP-914 on same setting will create weapon capable of destroying SCP-682? I mean... he can adapt to temperatures, substances and high impact. But adapting to DESINTEGRATION itself? I don't think so.

Sepulchure wrote:Well, in my opinion black hole is the best of propositions here. I mean, he can survive but cannot get out. Problem is: We don't have any technology to get that far into space. With giant reptile on board... (Until there's an SCP capable of sending him into far space)

My proposition is:

When Colt Python was put into SCP-914 on setting very fine, it created a gun completely desintegrating everything in his line of fire. So maybe putting something of higher power (Like any anti-materiel rifle) in SCP-914 on same setting will create weapon capable of destroying SCP-682? I mean... he can adapt to temperatures, substances and high impact. But adapting to DESINTEGRATION itself? I don't think so.
I have read somewhere on the extermination page, where 682 has had half it's body disintegrated. I think he's adapted to it.

I posted thing about desintegration a month ago so it's a bit late, but can you tell me what part of termination log was that, SyphenTV? I don't recall anything like that, and reading it all from the beginning can take a while. If you don't remember, it's okay, i'll try to find it myself one day.

Sepulchure wrote:I posted thing about desintegration a month ago so it's a bit late, but can you tell me what part of termination log was that, SyphenTV? I don't recall anything like that, and reading it all from the beginning can take a while. If you don't remember, it's okay, i'll try to find it myself one day.

Both of them were there somewhere.

EDIT: 682 was exposed to acid. Part of him was disintigrated, but he"Glu