Chaos Insurgency Anyone?

So I was going through the General Discussion area, looking for neat theories and thoughts on SCPs and the Foundation. And I noticed that nobody has brought up Chaos Insurgency. Shame on you all!

For those who aren't in the know, Chaos Insurgency is a branch off group from SCP that went rogue. Think of it this way: Chaos Insurgency is to SCP as Hydra is to S.H.I.E.L.D. They stole several SCPs when they broke away, and they operate basically the same way as SCP. Only, of course, they're more ambitious in their work. Look them up on the SCP Wiki if you haven't already.
Anyway, throughout SCP:CB, there are hints at Chaos Insurgency being partly responsible for the breach. Even one of the doctors (Dr. Maynard) looks to be a double agent.
I just wanted to know what your thoughts on Chaos Insurgency are. For those who didn't know before, how does Chaos Insurgency change your view of SCP? How involved in the breach do you think they are? And have you included Chaos Insurgency in any of your SCP fiction?

Re: Chaos Insurgency Anyone?

I think the reasons the CI never get discussed is because there's nothing really to discuss. Their name's stupid, their goal is to "Tak ovur teh WORLD!!!", and they nick stuff from the Foundation. That's pretty much it.

Although I did include the CI in one tale: some random goon named Eddie who didn't do much other than vomit constantly and bring up his knowledge of Agatha Christie's works.