Re: What is the most dangerous SCP of all

Blue Mist 860 wrote:I'm not entirely up to date on all the scps. There are over 3000 of them after all. So, I'm not exactly sure what ones would be considered the most dangerous. I'm sure there are plenty though. I'll have to look through them again.

Want to know what Scp from the list sticks out the most in my memory though? Not because of being dangerous, since she isn't; but rather because I feel sorry for her.
SCP-2118. Not sure why. Maybe it's because of not only the info, but the "interviews" I've read connected to the article.

Dr.: Hello, SCP-2118.
SCP 2118: That's not my name.
Dr.: It is now.

SCP 2118: (After one of the tests) I hate this place. I want to go home.

Poor thing. :(
i'm sorry but that remind's me of spirited away lol
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

The most dangerous SCP is almost inarguably SCP-2317.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2317

It's a door that leads to an alternate dimension; an endless tundra with a few colossal chains, most broken, containing an absolutely astronomically large humanoid that, upon inevitably breaking out, will cause the end of the world, possibly even the universe. The Foundation pretends that there's this ritual to keep the beast at bay, but in reality (and only the O5 know this, I believe) there's not a single thing they can do about it. It's so dangerous that its containment procedures are literally nothing more than "Irrelevant."

Absence wrote:The most dangerous SCP is almost inarguably SCP-2317.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2317

It's a door that leads to an alternate dimension; an endless tundra with a few colossal chains, most broken, containing an absolutely astronomically large humanoid that, upon inevitably breaking out, will cause the end of the world, possibly even the universe. The Foundation pretends that there's this ritual to keep the beast at bay, but in reality (and only the O5 know this, I believe) there's not a single thing they can do about it. It's so dangerous that its containment procedures are literally nothing more than "Irrelevant."
Why did you scare me? Just expunge it please
Please visit my new account, DarkInsurgency!