Why didn't SCP 682 attack SCP 053?

682 ( :682: <--- This guy) is shown to hate all life on this planet, yet during the experiment in which he came into contact with 053 he was calm and even let her draw with crayons on him. He didn't go into a rage until the staff came inside. 053 makes people go insane within 10 minutes of exposure and they die of heart attacks or something when they try to attack her, but I don't think its possible 682 was aware of that. Here's the experiment log:

"SCP-682 introduced to SCP-053 containment area. SCP-682 appears to be very confused, and shows no sign of being affected by SCP-053. SCP-053 appears to be afraid of SCP-682, and hides behind a chair in her containment area. SCP-682 lowers itself to the ground, resting its head on the floor. SCP-053 approaches SCP-682, and after several seconds of hesitation, briefly touches SCP-682 before rapidly returning to her hiding place. SCP-682 does not react in any way. SCP-053 approaches SCP-682 and pats its head, causing it to exhale through its forward nostrils. SCP-053 claps and hops in place several times before embracing the head of SCP-682. For the remainder of the testing period, SCP-682 appears to be in a very docile state, with only two low-level escape attempts being made. SCP-053 is observed to bring toys and other items to SCP-682, and makes several drawings on its forward carapace with crayons.

Staff entering at the end of the test phase are immediately attacked by SCP-682, resulting in two deaths and five injuries. SCP-682 contained and moved to separate containment unit. SCP-053 observed crying for several minutes after SCP-682 is removed."

Re: Why didn't SCP 682 attack SCP 053?

Fleshcrawler wrote:682 ( :682: <--- This guy) is shown to hate all life on this planet, yet during the experiment in which he came into contact with 053 he was calm and even let her draw with crayons on him. He didn't go into a rage until the staff came inside. 053 makes people go insane within 10 minutes of exposure and they die of heart attacks or something when they try to attack her, but I don't think its possible 682 was aware of that. Here's the experiment log:

"SCP-682 introduced to SCP-053 containment area. SCP-682 appears to be very confused, and shows no sign of being affected by SCP-053. SCP-053 appears to be afraid of SCP-682, and hides behind a chair in her containment area. SCP-682 lowers itself to the ground, resting its head on the floor. SCP-053 approaches SCP-682, and after several seconds of hesitation, briefly touches SCP-682 before rapidly returning to her hiding place. SCP-682 does not react in any way. SCP-053 approaches SCP-682 and pats its head, causing it to exhale through its forward nostrils. SCP-053 claps and hops in place several times before embracing the head of SCP-682. For the remainder of the testing period, SCP-682 appears to be in a very docile state, with only two low-level escape attempts being made. SCP-053 is observed to bring toys and other items to SCP-682, and makes several drawings on its forward carapace with crayons.

Staff entering at the end of the test phase are immediately attacked by SCP-682, resulting in two deaths and five injuries. SCP-682 contained and moved to separate containment unit. SCP-053 observed crying for several minutes after SCP-682 is removed."
I think this should be moved to the Foundation Discussion tab, but all right.

Anyway, I don't think there would be any explanation as to why SCP-682 didn't attack SCP-053. I guess it would be the same reason as to why SCP-682 didn't attack SCP-079.