Re: Your favorite SCP

ignati_svamm wrote:SCP-106 and 682
I mean... they're so... BADASS :twisted:
Dude....seriously...like....seriously....leik...serislie...lik....sersly....ll....seryk(turns into a pile of mush)
No but seriously have you not heard of SCP-096? HE HAD HALF HIS HEAD BLOWN OFF, THE MAJORITY OF HIS TORSO BLOWN OFF, AND ONE LEG BLOWN OFF, YET HE WAS STILL GOING AT THE SPEED HE ORIGINALLY WAS GOING AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE ONCE WAS GOING SO FAST DOWN A HILL, WHEN HE TRIPPED AND TUMBLED DOWN IT, HE SMASHED THROUGH MULTIPLE BUILDINGS, ONLY TO CATCH HIMSELF, REGAIN BALANCE, AND NEVER LOSE ANY F*CKING MOMENTUM!!!!!!!! DON'T EVEN TRY TO TELL ME THAT'S NOT THE MOST BADASS THING EVER!!!!!!
I am the Butt Ghost. I will eat your butt.

mrperson1213 wrote:
ignati_svamm wrote:SCP-106 and 682
I mean... they're so... BADASS :twisted:
Dude....seriously...like....seriously....leik...serislie...lik....sersly....ll....seryk(turns into a pile of mush)
No but seriously have you not heard of SCP-096? HE HAD HALF HIS HEAD BLOWN OFF, THE MAJORITY OF HIS TORSO BLOWN OFF, AND ONE LEG BLOWN OFF, YET HE WAS STILL GOING AT THE SPEED HE ORIGINALLY WAS GOING AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE ONCE WAS GOING SO FAST DOWN A HILL, WHEN HE TRIPPED AND TUMBLED DOWN IT, HE SMASHED THROUGH MULTIPLE BUILDINGS, ONLY TO CATCH HIMSELF, REGAIN BALANCE, AND NEVER LOSE ANY F*CKING MOMENTUM!!!!!!!! DON'T EVEN TRY TO TELL ME THAT'S NOT THE MOST BADASS THING EVER!!!!!!

chris0matic wrote:
Jellycog wrote:I love

5. 914
4. 173
3. 087
2. 231
1. 106
I love:
1. Your Cheese animation.
2. His mothers pencil
3. Her monkey
4. Your sisters moments of fame
5. Your moms mamogram
ROFL

My personal favorites are SCP-343,SCP-999, and SCP-093
-343 because he resembles God and I think that's super righteous being a Christian :P and the containment notes are a good step aside all the doom and gloom of the Foundation.
-999 because its just a silly little thing to think about... An orange slime wandering around the facility tickling folk not knowing it's exact properties lol
-093 because the stories it entails (all the different color test) are extremely suspenseful and had me watching my six for the next couple days :laugh:
Your Friendly Neighborhood Motivator

God is Love
(Look me up on Soundcloud! ^-^ https://soundcloud.com/officialconduit )

AppleFace wrote:My personal favorites are SCP-343,SCP-999, and SCP-093
-343 because he resembles God and I think that's super righteous being a Christian :P and the containment notes are a good step aside all the doom and gloom of the Foundation.
-999 because its just a silly little thing to think about... An orange slime wandering around the facility tickling folk not knowing it's exact properties lol
-093 because the stories it entails (all the different color test) are extremely suspenseful and had me watching my six for the next couple days :laugh:
There is another Christian on this site? *Looks around warily*

We must flee.

Ontopic: I found it kind of funny how, even though 343 is the equivalent of God in the SCP universe, it still won't deal with 682.

Hey... maybe 682 is the antichrist? A really, really powerful lizardy version of the antichrist. :shock:

whathopercy wrote:
AppleFace wrote:My personal favorites are SCP-343,SCP-999, and SCP-093
There is another Christian on this site? *Looks around warily*

We must flee.

Ontopic: I found it kind of funny how, even though 343 is the equivalent of God in the SCP universe, it still won't deal with 682.

Hey... maybe 682 is the antichrist? A really, really powerful lizardy version of the antichrist. :shock:
I thought the same thing :P or maybe one of Satan's original followers lol :3
Your Friendly Neighborhood Motivator

God is Love
(Look me up on Soundcloud! ^-^ https://soundcloud.com/officialconduit )

imadoofus wrote:My favorite SCP is SCP-216.

Yeah.
I like that SCP now... thank you for posting it.

So yeah, now that's actually my 3rd favorite.

682 is likely dead in one canon: the foundation tale "Lord Blackwood's Revenge"

basically, slug lord blackwood knocks over 662, gets mr.deeds, and has him get 447-2.

he then says to cover himself in it, then stab a knife into his heart.

dead body.

yeah. it doesn't show the action. it ends as deeds goes in.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card