Re: Welcome to the Foundation Discussion Forum!

I have a problem with the wiki. I have signed up, I have an account, yet I still can't upvote or downvote pages. When I try to do so, it pops up a box saying:
"Error
Please note:

This action is restricted to site members"

I have no idea what's going on.
The sensual violence of lust is all the assurance you will ever need to know the worth of life.

I should state that I am not a member of the Foundation Wiki, if you have any problems concerning your registration you should contact someone relevant on the Foundation Wiki.

Also at this time no new version of the game SCP-087 is being made, at least by Regalis.

For the Russian Group, while we already do have an "official" group, that does not stop you from using or making a Russian Fan Group. Hope you continue to enjoy the game, I hear that the Russian Translation Mod is going well.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Dan wrote:I have a problem with the wiki. I have signed up, I have an account, yet I still can't upvote or downvote pages. When I try to do so, it pops up a box saying:
"Error
Please note:

READ.
THE.
GUIDES.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:
Dan wrote:I have a problem with the wiki. I have signed up, I have an account, yet I still can't upvote or downvote pages. When I try to do so, it pops up a box saying:
"Error
Please note:

READ.
THE.
GUIDES.
I don't see the need to use all caps, but thanks.
The sensual violence of lust is all the assurance you will ever need to know the worth of life.

TATICALDUD wrote:Hello I would like to make a spinoff of SCP: Containment Breach please email me at [email protected]. Its a pretty cool idea that will expand the universe :)
Errr. If you want to make a spinoff, go for it. I don't think we would have any reasons for stopping you.

Also, you sound like you think that we own SCP and that we created it. This is not the case. The SCP Foundation is a fictional wikia about an organization that contains and catalogs extra-terrestrial, extra-dimensional, or paranormal artifacts. SCP Containment Breach is merely a game about this organization. Here is a link to the wikia: http://www.scp-wiki.net/

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away