Re: What if their were to be actual SCP's

Well i have found only about 7 SCP's that may be some real things but have been "Tweaked" a little, for example, SCP-173 Could result in the Statue in [FORGOT AREA] where the Public mentioned it moving a few metres overnight when "Un-Viewed" and someone drew "Facial Feature" like markings on the Statue's Face (Eyes, Mouth etc.)

TO SILENCE, if everybody don't calm down.

Our russian SCP: Virus "Patriarch". If real, somebody with that will be curious to ask me about intresting before openning that you begin controlled by bugman.
SCP-1018-RU is his number.

Plus SCP "Radio "Truth"": If real, it's possible to have at random channel to hear about truth of history and other live.
SCP-1002-RU is his number.
Had feel trip over [REDACTED]. Don't want to do that again.
Best chemical comes from mixing hope and dream.
RAMIREZ,
KILL THE SCP-682!

RusskiSam wrote:TO SILENCE, if everybody don't calm down.

Our russian SCP: Virus "Patriarch". If real, somebody with that will be curious to ask me about intresting before openning that you begin controlled by bugman.

Plus SCP "Radio "Truth"": If real, it's possible to have at random channel to hear about truth of history and other live.
I like trains
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

FoxMccloud64 wrote:
RusskiSam wrote:TO SILENCE, if everybody don't calm down.

I like trains
I didn't understand you Russki
Nothing here for now, because the site with my previous banner got infected.