Re: SCP Death Battle?

Serimah wrote:
That one guy wrote: That impression of someone from Newyork was SO BAD.....I'm in shock.
Now if it was someone from NewJersey.....You would be spot on.

Aaaaw damn... what would NY be like then?
"And uh... then this like...dude was like.. ya know... NAKED and stuff...and like...totally ugly and..."
*KILLED*
......You have never been to America.......Have you?
OH..Lemme to a bad German Impression.....Vee are Ze Duetchens......Vee vill eat your brautwurst....FEAR US!!
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

053 vs 096

dis gon be good
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:053 vs 096
Depending on if SCP-096 is effected by SCP-053's presence after 10 minutes, or if SCP-053 looks at SCP-096 directly in the face, 096 may become hostile and kill 053. However, seeing as how anyone who attempts to kill 053 will die a few seconds after any harm is inflicted, 053 may win the battle, as 053 can regenerate almost instantly, regardless if she was killed.

Alternatively, it may be another instance of SCP-053 and 682, but this may depend on whether 096 is effected by 053's presence, or if 053 views 096 directly in the face.

Now, if we were to ignore the fact that anyone who deals harm to 053 will die seconds after, 096 would probably win. However, that probably wouldn't be fair if we were to just ignore what makes 053 an SCP. :roll:

Again, if 096 became hostile, it would obviously tear poor 053 to pieces. However, seeing as how 053 is capable of regeneration, as well as the attacker normally dying after attacking, wouldn't that mean that 053 would win?

All-in-all, my vote is for 053.

SCP-096 vs SCP-173

Or does SCP-173 not count as a sentient SCP? :D
"Okay, he can't f~ing open doors, you're fine."
"Are you sure? He f~ing killed those guys." :173:
"Yeah, but he didn't open any doors."
"THEY WERE ORANGE!"