SCP-860-1 Exploration V

Warning: a bit of roleplaying below, your name will be converted into numbers if you play along =)
Welcome everybody, today is an easy day. All you have to do today is watch a little video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79gzY0u0U_w
and write down some notes about said video.

Just pretend you're watching a movie and write down the things that wouldn't actually happen in real life. Oh, it will look like the video is blinking, that's normal so don't write that down.

Also, make sure to write down if the movie gives you headaches or anxiety or anything like that.

Alright so, we'll take you in one by one, just remain seated until we call your number.
As for my feelings... just.... Awe, nervousness, excitement and longing :D
Test 2:
D-14040905 wrote:The vines and the fog in the end were quite unexpected.
It seems that the video may manifest differently per subject however with a similar ending, further testing required -Dr. Saturn

Test 3:
D-0615241303031215210464 wrote:Only one, that i didn't saw any glimpse of the monster, and the feelings, a bit like traumated, but very small :)
It is unknown how the subject came to the conclusion that there was supposed to be a "monster" in the video, the video may cause an adverse cognitive effect.
when the subject was asked why he thought this he responded:
Well, what can you expect from a forest with fog?
-Dr. Saturn

Test 4:
D-191601181119 wrote:Did that branch just move? What is this strange red fo..##static, signal terminated##
The subject wrote down what he experienced as if he was actually in the exploration, interesting -Dr. Saturn

Test 5:
D-302-200911011801 wrote:got a tiny bit headacheyfrom the camera moving around a lot in places, namely near the start of the video. also noticed a vine appearing near the end before the forest began to glow red and the tape cut off. otherwise, I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.
It has become apparent that some subjects are affected personally, while others don't feel anything wrong (personally) at all -Dr. Saturn

Test 6:
D-01230519151305072125-147 wrote:I was expecting something to happen the whole entire time, unease through it. Then nothing happened...... I fell a waste of time has happened.
We may have to rule out any reports of anxiety unless subjects actually report something frightening in the video -Dr. Saturn

Test 7:
D-0308180919-0-1301200903 wrote:I felt weird. At first it was abnormal.. then i became More nervous... Rather scared... Then The vines really shooken me...
Test 8:
D-961 wrote:I saw nothing other then the abrupt vines that appeared in the end, and the red fog. i also thought i saw the peripheral jumper, but it was just some moss in the corner of my vision
Last edited by DjSaturn on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Re: SCP-860-1 Exploration V

got a tiny bit headacheyfrom the camera moving around a lot in places, namely near the start of the video. also noticed a vine appearing near the end before the forest began to glow red and the tape cut off. otherwise, I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

((pst, can I get a "302" in my number?~ :3c))