SCP-093: The single best thing ever.

The lore created in this entry was astounding and it captured my imagination by the balls. What was your interpretation of the content? I loved the backstory of how an Eldritch Abomination god came and caused a war between everyone and created a race of half man mutants that killed everything. On the subject of the unclean, there's two types of unclean apparently, the half man monsters are the physical half of the unclean, and the shadow people on the monitors are the "spirits" of the unclean, because the purest form of tears "tore" them apart. I also loved how the world was run by a oppressive religious communist-ish system and it was hinted that the leaders were still alive up in space. Oh god I loved this one so much and every time I re-read it I feel the magic again. How did this masterpiece effect you?
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Re: SCP-093: The single best thing ever.

A great tale , nonetheless.

However, all I have to say is:
Do you feel a void in your life? Everyone does, whether they know it or not. Think about it. You can feel it inside you right now: a heavy emptiness in the middle of your chest. It’s a reflection of the one in your existence, like particles in quantum entanglement. Do you remember how we talked about quantum entanglement? Nod “yes”. Yes, you do. Yes, you feel the emptiness.

This is good. It’s a blank slot waiting for you to fill it up with your deepest desire until your deepest desire is pushing up into your throat. You will gag on your need. And until you do, it is a resonation space, for you to build your will like organ music in a cathedral. Hear the music now. This is not a metaphor. If your will is strong enough, there will be music now. Remember now that nothing in this book is a metaphor.