Re: I have begun work on my first SCP. (Critique needed!)

Save this for later and combine sentences/shorten them. The community hates when your first is humanoid, unless it's the next 173 or something. Your wording is a little awkward and drags at times, it's disconnected and doesn't flow well and the beginnings aren't varied. I do like the idea as it's quite unique thugh, keep working on it and make your very first some kind of anomalous rock to ease the community into you.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Glitch wrote:They hate humanoids why?

And does this mean if I joined and submitted my vengeful child thing I'd be rejected?
They hate humanoids that aren't done well. Unless it's VERY good, then it will be downvoted into oblivion. It's not like there isn't good and enjoyable humanoids (Able has a lot of upvotes and of course there's 106). Humanoids are tough, hence why they discourage first-time writers not to make it their first SCP article.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

It is ok, but the way it is, and without more "meat" to the document, I don't think it will survive the critical population of the SCP website.

It is just basically straight forward a dangerous, humanoid, beast-like SCP, there really isn't much about it. It doesn't cross "the Abel line" so it isn't an X-man like humanoid SCP (I once read an article about SCPs and it used those exact words, at a time at least) ,but I still don't see anything that makes it stand out besides the fact that you made something by combining a beast, Azog, and slender man into one being.

edit: although I might know one way it could work.