Re: Forum user rules.

Could I have this account attached to the warnings I had on my WhiteAce account?
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

Delusional wrote:Could I have this account attached to the warnings I had on my WhiteAce account?
Fool!
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

GruntunitG602 wrote:Speaking of which, may I ask what the bots are?
Bots as in Google[Bot] or Bing[Bot]
These particular bots are web crawlers. They index content on this forum so that search queries on Google and Microsoft search engines respectively will point to content here. They are special guest users that get to see a low-bandwidth, content rich form of the website when they visit.

Even though they are guest users that never log in, they can be identified because they always access the site using well-known IP addresses.

Steelpoint wrote:*UPDATE* Re worded Rule 1 to include reference to users posting Advertisements.
Way to go! Allways follow the rule. But i am not one to talk. I act out so i can get attention.
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Juicy wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:The height limit for signatures is 100px. The maximum file size for signature images is 50kB and animated signatures aren't allowed.
It's me or (almost) everybody ignores that rule?
I sadly can't find a smaller version of the one down in my signature field, not without cutting off a part of it.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.