Re: Offical News forum information

LORD DEATH wrote:Does anyone have a clue or know when the next version will be released ?
There's no official word on it since Regalis hasn't hung around recently, but I have a feeling that there'll be an update of some sort during this upcoming winter holiday, which I can only assume Regalis will be out of Uni for.
It slep time bunner.

A note to all the players and programmers of scp:cb. V0.9.1 IS A SUCCESS! SCP-173s path finding algorithm is flawless and creepeer than ever! The game is doing great! I can't wait to see the full version! :D
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill

LORD DEATH wrote:A note to all the players and programmers of scp:cb. V0.9.1 IS A SUCCESS! SCP-173s path finding algorithm is flawless and creepeer than ever! The game is doing great! I can't wait to see the full version! :D
A note... how come i'm note seeing as many people giving news on this thread?

Ahhhh. I see, By the way; about SCP-173 being canon and all that, I read on the scp foundation website that SCP-173 doesn't actually make physical contact and snap your neck. Instead when it get's close to it's target some kind of "telepathic" force rips the victims eyelids open such that it kills the victim. :shock:

LORD DEATH wrote:Ahhhh. I see, By the way; about SCP-173 being canon and all that, I read on the scp foundation website that SCP-173 doesn't actually make physical contact and snap your neck. Instead when it get's close to it's target some kind of "telepathic" force rips the victims eyelids open such that it kills the victim. :shock:
Where did you read that?