Re: Offical News forum information

LORD DEATH wrote:A note to all the players and programmers of scp:cb. V0.9.1 IS A SUCCESS! SCP-173s path finding algorithm is flawless and creepeer than ever! The game is doing great! I can't wait to see the full version! :D
A note... how come i'm note seeing as many people giving news on this thread?
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill

Ahhhh. I see, By the way; about SCP-173 being canon and all that, I read on the scp foundation website that SCP-173 doesn't actually make physical contact and snap your neck. Instead when it get's close to it's target some kind of "telepathic" force rips the victims eyelids open such that it kills the victim. :shock:
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill

LORD DEATH wrote:Ahhhh. I see, By the way; about SCP-173 being canon and all that, I read on the scp foundation website that SCP-173 doesn't actually make physical contact and snap your neck. Instead when it get's close to it's target some kind of "telepathic" force rips the victims eyelids open such that it kills the victim. :shock:
Where did you read that?

DrMedicVG wrote:well i know i cant wait for realease.
Good
DrMedicVG wrote:I had an idea about putting this game on kickstater and asking for donations
He already has a donations page, you can find it by going to the main game page.
DrMedicVG wrote:so we can put this up on steam greenlight or steam early acess as a free game (which is possibe now thanks to valve) :)
Only Regalis decides if he would love to put the game on steam or not, most likely he'll never put the game on Steam anyways.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

DrMedicVG wrote:well i know i cant wait for realease. I had an idea about putting this game on kickstater and asking for donations, so we can put this up on steam greenlight or steam early acess as a free game (which is possibe now thanks to valve) :)
Asking for money/donations for other peoples work is generally frowned upon. Just a helpful life-tip.

Capy wrote:
DrMedicVG wrote:well i know i cant wait for realease. I had an idea about putting this game on kickstater and asking for donations, so we can put this up on steam greenlight or steam early acess as a free game (which is possibe now thanks to valve) :)
Asking for money/donations for other peoples work is generally frowned upon. Just a helpful life-tip.
And if Regalis wanted donations from Kickstarter, I guess he would do it himself anyways I guess.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?