Re: Offical News forum information

Allany^^ wrote:
lololord wrote:New Version of SCP:CB? I doubt it will be soon due to nothing too implement, Most Probally only Bug Fixes/Performance
sorrowfully :cry:
Doesn't mean there's no new content to add. The pocket dimension and the facility itself still feel a little empty, and 860 hasn't been implemented yet. There's still a chance for new endings and enemies, or maybe even new rooms or SCP cameos. There's still a lot to be added. Minecraft didn't stop at infdev, look at it now, would you have imagined all the stuff there now a year ago? Well, maybe.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Re: Offical News forum information

Destructoid wrote:
Allany^^ wrote:
lololord wrote:New Version of SCP:CB? I doubt it will be soon due to nothing too implement, Most Probally only Bug Fixes/Performance
sorrowfully :cry:
Doesn't mean there's no new content to add. The pocket dimension and the facility itself still feel a little empty, and 860 hasn't been implemented yet. There's still a chance for new endings and enemies, or maybe even new rooms or SCP cameos. There's still a lot to be added. Minecraft didn't stop at infdev, look at it now, would you have imagined all the stuff there now a year ago? Well, maybe.
Then again, the game is not even in Beta yet.
Uhm. Yeah, can't come up with anything.