Re: New Moderators needed.

WhiteAce wrote:Due to his ban some time ago and due to his hatred for ponies I doubt he would be allowed.
Well what would i be classed as if im a furry that likes MLP? a furry brony? ._.

I would like to apply then I guess. I put my vote on Sparks though, since he is one of the more mature people *cough* everyone else*
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Steelpoint wrote:Anyone can apply, and there is no form to fill out. Just indicate that you are interested in being a mod and we will soon put it to a vote.
Welp this was a pointless post it appears I may have a second chance.
Last edited by WhiteAce on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

I Guess il Apply, It'll get me off these stupid topics that ive been posting lately ._. Plus this is the only forum ive been using in a while

Well as uncertain as I am about this time around and although I have been a moderator in the past and messed up the job it appears I may or may not have been given a second chance, I would like to apply myself to be a moderator once more.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

I wouldn't mind applying for the position, since I'd like to think I'm neutral on all sides of arguments and opinions. I've never really had super mod powers before... actually, wait, no, I'm kind of one on a DA group, though I mostly help organize the gallery and answer questions there 8Tc

But yeah, I'd be interested in helping keep the forum peace! I love this forum and would hate for it to go into a downwards spiral of terrible.