Re: New Moderators needed.

A Hideous Beast wrote:Hm, I'd like to apply, I like to consider myself a logical person who likes to hear both sides of a story before choosing who did wrong.
But..but..you are hideous.Im of course, refering to his name.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

At this rate half the forum will be applying for moderator
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Jellycog wrote:I would like to apply for moderator. I have been a member of the forums for a while now, and I have always looked for a role that would help the rest of the people who share the forums with me. I am active on the forums, and plan to be for the foreseeable future, at least once every 2 days, so I would be here most of the time. Accepting me as a moderator would be an honour, and I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards
I agree you would be an epic moderator. You have my vote. So does Irontaco. :3
Glitch wrote:At this rate half the forum will be applying for moderator
Just like last time.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

I'd like to apply to be a moderator.

I haven't been around since last April-May as most dedicated members still here, but I've done moderation work before on Multiplayer servers/games before for a few years. I think that I come here way too often (Lol) because I usually work at home and can help remove that spam or occasional outburst. I'm usually emotionally detached from any situation, so fact calls it as fact see's it in moderation.