Jellycog
Total votes: 7 (6%)
mrpeanut188
Total votes: 3 (3%)
Awesomeguy147
Total votes: 3 (3%)
Total votes: 109

Re: Moderator Voting.

One last thing, just one last thing, I do not like the fact that whenever I made a suggestion for the mods he always shoves "You are not allowed to be a moderator again" in my face, I already knew that.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

Ah, the amount of overdramatizing. :)

I don't have much to time to delve deeper into this, but I guess I'm with Steelpoint. The vote was such a close call between Glitch, spartan322 and Whiteace that I'd rather pick the first two (no offence, Whiteace), considering Whiteace's resigning and the stuff he did in the old forum. I'm not saying Whiteace should never be a mod because of his previous behavior, but since the amounts of votes are so close to each other, I'd go with Sparks, Glitch and Spartan.

Regalis wrote:Ah, the amount of overdramatizing. :)

I don't have much to time to delve deeper into this, but I guess I'm with Steelpoint. The vote was such a close call between Glitch, spartan322 and Whiteace that I'd rather pick the first two (no offence, Whiteace), considering Whiteace's resigning and the stuff he did in the old forum. I'm not saying Whiteace should never be a mod because of his previous behavior, but since the amounts of votes are so close to each other, I'd go with Sparks, Glitch and Spartan.
It's fine Regalis but can you atleast look into SteelPoint when you get enough time?
Mandatory blank signature, here.

Nice to see you here again, Regalis! How's stuff going?

I've always thought of Steelpoint as a very good administrator. Albeit a bit absent, but that's not a problem.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

WhiteAce did have a very strong lead, mind you. For some reason, the others had a very large spike in votes at the very last second.

EDIT: It is worth mentioning that WhiteAce gave an excellent point earlier. When the SFK situation was happening, Steelpoint gave the little retard (No offense, SFK) multiple chances even though he said he never would. Yet, when WhiteAce wants to be a mod again and has the support of many forum members and the Mod-Team itself... Steelpoint throws a fit. Hm... Anyone else see the issue there?

Xander512 wrote:

WhiteAce did have a very strong lead, mind you. For some reason, the others had a very large spike in votes at the very last second.
For the last 28 hours the highest votes have been pretty even, with around 2 votes difference from leading to the ones on 3rd place.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

DjSaturn wrote:Maybe this site needs another admin as well.
I second the SHIT out of this.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away