Jellycog
Total votes: 7 (6%)
mrpeanut188
Total votes: 3 (3%)
Awesomeguy147
Total votes: 3 (3%)
Total votes: 109

Re: Moderator Voting.

Destructoid wrote:Oh, the drama. Regalis was on the IRC?
Where does it say that? I just got kicked from the IRC with a statement saying "Terminated"
Mandatory blank signature, here.

Watch your windows for Arnold Schwarzenegger.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Juicy wrote:I have nothing to say here, but reading this forum makes me feel smart.

Seriously, what are you doing guys... (to everybody) :(
Yeah seeing such drama in a forum makes no sense.

I know I have more to write about it too, let me see if I can get a few important PMs he "missed".

Nope, I can't access my PMs on the old forums, he probably disabled them to cover his ass.
Re: Woah wait.
Sent: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:00 pm
To: WhiteAce

WhiteAce wrote:
Are you actually saying I have a possibility of becoming mod, if that happens Regalis would flip his shit literally I don't think it's a wise idea to let anyone become moderator.

If I was not allowing anyone to become a moderator why would I have create the thread in the first place?

Also the mods and I have been having internal discussions regarding our preferences. So don't expect anyone who does not deserve to be a mod becoming a mod.
Approval.
Sent: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:42 am
To: Steelpoint

If I become moderator again I got a few new ideas on the things I am going to do, first of all I am going to split posts from derailed threads and if they are too silly they will either be subject to deletion or be locked.

Secondly, my next action will be to read through most of the new posts that are made to check for anything nasty being directed at users and warn the appropriate parties.

Lastly, I am going to get a little bit of flood control going as I am seeing more and more users double posting.

Which of these will you approve of?
Able to at all?
Sent: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Are you able to get on the IRC? if people actually get on the IRC it would be a good chance to discuss everything with others.
Come on IRC to receive your admin
Sent: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:12 am

Come on the IRC to receive your admin, I need to also make sure you are registered so I can give you permanent Admin

Whiteace, is it really necessary to take it that far?

Steelpoint is right in some of the points he made, your emotional outbursts can produce some nasty situations. A moderator must be neutral at all times no matter what, and Regalis himself said he's not sure about giving modship to you anymore, so i think you should stay quiet with his decision-...And i'm not saying i agree with it! His way of making the poll was the most stupid one he could have done...- and stay calm, because this situation can only lead to drama and possibly a ban... And i think no one can access PMs on the old forums too, remember that posting and doing anything in general in there is disabled.

Is it that hard to understand to avoid making dramas? Are we gonna start with the ''DOWN WITH STEELPOINT'' campaigns done by 'certain' person? Just calm down.

So just please don't keep this up, really! I would like you to become a moderator, but you can't.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

It doesn't matter to me, I see things as he just wants to not listen, I have to tried to reach him sooooo many times but all of the times have failed and in general I am not too happy about, so what if I do not become moderator I would like him atleast to know I wasn't at full fault for resigning.
Is it that hard to understand to avoid making dramas? Are we gonna start with the ''DOWN WITH STEELPOINT'' campaigns done by 'certain' person? Just calm down.
Do you not understand my position in all this? If I knew Reg was going to come on today all of this would of settled, People are entitled to their opinions as well you know and I have tried every freaking logical way to reach him and talk to him.
Last edited by WhiteAce on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.