Re: New Forum Moderators.

Anyway it is time to unveil the third and final moderator selection. Now we did have several choices on offer and when the our third choice declined I contacted the next highly ranked person. They accepted, so without further delay please welcome....

Glitch! As our new moderator.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Steelpoint wrote:Anyway it is time to unveil the third and final moderator selection. Now we did have several choices on offer and when the our third choice declined I contacted the next highly ranked person. They accepted, so without further delay please welcome....

Awsum.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Steelpoint wrote:Anyway it is time to unveil the third and final moderator selection. Now we did have several choices on offer and when the our third choice declined I contacted the next highly ranked person. They accepted, so without further delay please welcome....

It appears we have...

a Glitch in the system.

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!!
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Yes, CONGRATS GLITCH!
I knew this was coming. I NEW IT!

Jellycog wrote:Sorry for that outburst..

Fuck sake, I'm gullible.
Yes, yes you are. Nobody should believe in Combine's stuff.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:
Jellycog wrote:Sorry for that outburst..

Fuck sake, I'm gullible.
Yes, yes you are. Nobody should believe in Combine's stuff.
Excludes SFK.